Shadewood all the saints of notre dame
Pledged
Dragonspine
881 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
“Somewhere off the grid,” Riley said and Masquerade could only nod with a grim look on her face. In some idyllic alternate universe, she would’ve liked to be neighbors with the rise. But she knew Redd would never stand for it, which gave them no choice but to stay as far away as possible.

Her head canted as she considered his question. Did she have any preferences? Masque looked around themselves for a moment. She thought of her pine tree back on the rise with a sharp intake of breath. She honestly couldn’t decide if she wanted to be someplace that reminded her of her first home or somewhere that was nothing like it at all.

I like these trees, she said, motioning at Shadewood, and we managed to hunt a doe here. But I know we haven’t seen much of anywhere, so we should scout some places before we make a final decision, she thought aloud.

She lapsed into thought for a second, still trying to sort out her preferences. Perhaps, like making the decision to choose a territory in the first place, she could defer to Riley in this.

What about you? What sorts of landscapes do you prefer? Aside from the ocean, she added, wrinkling her nose and laughing good-naturedly.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
all the saints of notre dame - by Masquerade - February 21, 2024, 09:54 AM
RE: all the saints of notre dame - by Riley - February 22, 2024, 10:27 AM
RE: all the saints of notre dame - by Masquerade - February 22, 2024, 10:52 AM
RE: all the saints of notre dame - by Riley - February 23, 2024, 10:34 AM
RE: all the saints of notre dame - by Masquerade - February 23, 2024, 11:10 AM
RE: all the saints of notre dame - by Riley - February 26, 2024, 07:25 PM
RE: all the saints of notre dame - by Masquerade - February 26, 2024, 07:56 PM
RE: all the saints of notre dame - by Riley - March 13, 2024, 08:19 AM
RE: all the saints of notre dame - by Masquerade - March 13, 2024, 08:45 AM
RE: all the saints of notre dame - by Riley - March 13, 2024, 10:22 AM
RE: all the saints of notre dame - by Masquerade - March 13, 2024, 10:32 AM