Shadewood all the saints of notre dame
Pledged
Dragonspine
903 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
She made a mental checklist as her mate spoke, keen to get him everything he wanted. They’d come this far, this was no time to settle. Her tail lashed determinedly, then slowed to a softer wag when Riley made a point to choose their territory based on its offerings as far as whelping dens.

Her belly did a funny thing then, as she marveled at Riley’s focus on their future offspring. It dipped and swooped in a way she’d never quite felt before. Suddenly, she wanted to be closer to him. So she went, pressing her smaller frame against his in a familiar fashion, though Masque whined under her breath when it felt like she couldn’t get close enough.

That made her think of what must come before welcoming the puppies. Masquerade sucked in a breath so deep, it felt like it scooped the air out of the bottom of her lungs. Her skin prickled with heat as her mind wandered down a path that once hadn’t interested her at all. Now, she was keenly interested. It was disarming how badly she suddenly wanted to consummate their relationship.

Riley, she murmured after a moment, her voice a low, sultry rumble, this probably goes without saying but I’ve never been with a man. Masque paused, long tail suddenly resorting to its earlier twitch. Have you…? she wondered about his experience, paying no attention to her comedic phrasing.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
all the saints of notre dame - by Masquerade - February 21, 2024, 09:54 AM
RE: all the saints of notre dame - by Riley - February 22, 2024, 10:27 AM
RE: all the saints of notre dame - by Masquerade - February 22, 2024, 10:52 AM
RE: all the saints of notre dame - by Riley - February 23, 2024, 10:34 AM
RE: all the saints of notre dame - by Masquerade - February 23, 2024, 11:10 AM
RE: all the saints of notre dame - by Riley - February 26, 2024, 07:25 PM
RE: all the saints of notre dame - by Masquerade - February 26, 2024, 07:56 PM
RE: all the saints of notre dame - by Riley - March 13, 2024, 08:19 AM
RE: all the saints of notre dame - by Masquerade - March 13, 2024, 08:45 AM
RE: all the saints of notre dame - by Riley - March 13, 2024, 10:22 AM
RE: all the saints of notre dame - by Masquerade - March 13, 2024, 10:32 AM