Redhawk Caldera [m] spring breeze
Brecheliant
Family
809 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Bridget hadn’t really noticed it before, but there were aspects of Seal’s way of speaking that reminded her vaguely of home. Not directly, but certain sounds were reminiscent of the stories her father would tell, on occasion, of gods and fae and other things. More often than not it had been meant to scare her into behaving, but the fact that she remembered the stories so fondly showed how well it (hadn’t) worked.

She asked a good question. I’m honestly not sure! It’s all so different, but still the same. The part I like is the helping, but it is easier when there isn’t actual danger involved. It was a little bit of a cheat, but she appreciated not losing her patients.

If I had to pick a favorite, though? I think I’d have to go with counseling. It’s less formal, and not really something you can measure. But it’s some of the most interesting because of that. Everyone is so different. She never knew if she should even consider it medicine, though it sure seemed to have an effect similar to illness at times.

It was possible Seal was only interested in the physical side of healing, which would be perfectly fine. Bridget’s lessons in the other had been piecemeal, and a lot of what she knew she’d picked up over time. She wasn’t the most qualified teacher, but if Seal wanted to learn, it would sure be fun to try.
Messages In This Thread
[m] spring breeze - by Seal - February 25, 2024, 11:45 AM
RE: [m] spring breeze - by Bridget - February 25, 2024, 01:53 PM
RE: [m] spring breeze - by Seal - February 26, 2024, 09:39 PM
RE: [m] spring breeze - by Bridget - February 27, 2024, 12:25 AM
RE: [m] spring breeze - by Seal - February 28, 2024, 01:52 PM
RE: [m] spring breeze - by Bridget - March 18, 2024, 11:51 AM
RE: [m] spring breeze - by Seal - April 12, 2024, 08:14 PM
RE: [m] spring breeze - by Bridget - April 25, 2024, 11:15 AM
RE: [m] spring breeze - by Seal - April 30, 2024, 09:55 AM
RE: [m] spring breeze - by Bridget - May 04, 2024, 02:33 PM
RE: [m] spring breeze - by Seal - May 07, 2024, 01:20 PM