Shadewood ivy is taking over your sideboard
Pledged
Dragonspine
903 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
It wasn’t until long after Zharille disappeared that Masquerade finally released the tension on a long exhale. Still she didn’t move for some time. When she did, she began that patrol she’d planned, though there was no trace of her earlier irritation. It had been replaced by a certain thoughtfulness.

The simple act of staking Shadewood had preoccupied her so much recently, she hadn’t given much thought to her visions for the pack once she and Riley had set its foundation. Nanou had made her consider recruits. Now Zharille had her questioning the enforcement of her claim.

She pondered these matters as she roamed the edges of the woods. Masque wasn’t sure which would come first: daybreak, or her own exhaustion. When she sought out her bed again and curled up beside the peacefully sleeping Riley, it was still dark. She yawned, her mind finally falling quiet.

Thank you for the thread! :)
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
ivy is taking over your sideboard - by Masquerade - March 12, 2024, 08:48 AM
RE: ivy is taking over your sideboard - by Zharille - March 12, 2024, 09:16 PM
RE: ivy is taking over your sideboard - by Masquerade - March 12, 2024, 09:27 PM
RE: ivy is taking over your sideboard - by Zharille - March 12, 2024, 09:39 PM
RE: ivy is taking over your sideboard - by Masquerade - March 12, 2024, 09:51 PM
RE: ivy is taking over your sideboard - by Zharille - March 12, 2024, 10:07 PM
RE: ivy is taking over your sideboard - by Masquerade - March 12, 2024, 10:17 PM
RE: ivy is taking over your sideboard - by Zharille - March 12, 2024, 10:25 PM
RE: ivy is taking over your sideboard - by Masquerade - March 12, 2024, 10:36 PM
RE: ivy is taking over your sideboard - by Zharille - March 12, 2024, 10:41 PM
RE: ivy is taking over your sideboard - by Masquerade - March 12, 2024, 10:52 PM