Noctisardor Bypass expectorate the snakes and water down the whiskey
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
619 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
Birth 
Unlike her dream—well, her nightmare—childbirth was not painless. It was agonizing, exhausting and went on for so long, Druid didn’t know if she was going to survive it. When her labor finally came to an end in the middle of the night, she collapsed in @Heda’s arms, depleted and insensate.

The sound of two songbirds arguing outside the den door woke her not long after daybreak. Her whole body ached, particularly her nethers, and she felt like someone had scooped out her insides. Groggy and groaning, Druid began to sit up before it all came back to her in a rush: she’d given birth!

The new mother dropped back to the den floor with a little gasp, mismatched eyes blinking away sleep’s fogginess to take her first look at her children.

If you’re interested in playing one of the puppies, all you need to do is register an account and post a reply to this thread. Please note that since there’s a limited number of slots, it’s first come, first serve: only the first 4 pups to post will be viable. This opportunity will close on Friday, March 20, or when 4 puppies post—whichever comes first!
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
expectorate the snakes and water down the whiskey - by Druid - March 19, 2024, 08:00 AM