Pledged
Dragonspine
891 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
All Welcome 
She couldn’t sit still lately. When she wasn’t frisking though the forest with @Riley, she circled Shadewood endlessly, seething at anything she perceived as a threat to her claim. It made her think of Avicus and the primal ways of the Redtails. Masque wanted to distance herself from them and decided to pour her energy into something more suited to her vision for herself and her pack.

She approached their single coastal neighbor with the plucked carcass of a duck whose feathers lined her favored den. When she paused at the borders and set it down at her feet, Masque licked greasy fat from her lips. She almost regretted gifting such a treasure, though she took this endeavor seriously.

Swallowing the last traces of that fatty flavor, Masquerade raised her head to call for an audience, preferably with a leader. She then settled in to wait, long tail low and flicking.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
in the distance, warriors pour from their tombs - by Masquerade - March 19, 2024, 02:34 PM