Redtail Rise Great Hearts are unheard of
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
Gunnar traveled the territory, his sandy legs looking a bit out of place, here where there was grass and meadow. He was built for sand, and he was having a hard time adapting to the silence at night. He had always been lulled to sleep by the waves crashing on the beach. It was a piece of home, he would have a hard time forgetting for awhile. 

All things considered he was doing fairly well, he missed his family like an ache. Wondered how his younger siblings and his mother were. He would have to go see them soon. He didn't want this 3 little brothers and his little sister to forget about him. Though he knew it would hurt a bit, when he saw them. All of them looked so much like his dad. He wondered how his mother was handling that.

He sighed and stood, maybe hunting would make him feel better. He bent his muzzle to the ground, and began to sniff. Hoping to find a game trail. It would be awesome if someone would join him, but he didn't really know anyone other than Saena. He had thought he had heard Junior too, but he had yet to run into her, so now he just wasn't sure.
<i>Set and Avatar from JAVA</i>
Messages In This Thread
Great Hearts are unheard of - by Gunnar - May 03, 2015, 10:09 PM
RE: Great Hearts are unheard of - by Junior - May 04, 2015, 10:45 AM
RE: Great Hearts are unheard of - by Gunnar - May 04, 2015, 09:00 PM
RE: Great Hearts are unheard of - by Junior - May 05, 2015, 12:11 PM
RE: Great Hearts are unheard of - by Gunnar - May 13, 2015, 08:00 AM
RE: Great Hearts are unheard of - by Junior - May 14, 2015, 10:49 AM
RE: Great Hearts are unheard of - by Gunnar - May 24, 2015, 07:20 AM
RE: Great Hearts are unheard of - by Junior - May 26, 2015, 09:27 AM
RE: Great Hearts are unheard of - by Gunnar - June 06, 2015, 09:15 AM
RE: Great Hearts are unheard of - by Junior - June 06, 2015, 09:46 AM