Moonspear Perhaps, a bad decision (Intruder)
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
A feeling of gratification overruled the rumbles in his stomach when the female agreed to be his slave. He thought himself lord and master of the mountain already, of course, but to own a thrall would be even better. Control over others' lives made him feel in control of his own — to bring others down automatically brought him up.

A wicked snarl painted his face as she agreed and he said, "Very well. Clean this filth up." He turned to Dash and Harley with his instructions. Then he turned to the female once more to inform her: "Your name will be Filth — until you have proven yourself of any use to us, that is the only name you know." Whatever her name would've been, it was no longer so, and he did not care for her old identity. This was all she had now.
Eta
I'm falling, so I'm taking my time on my ride
187 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
The black female snapped at her, and, believing the worst, Althaia shrunk in on herself with a small noise from the back of her throat. Fortunately, that was the last bit of direct aggression that the female displayed, and instead went to the pale one’s side, though her stance was still aggressive. She seemed to accept Althaia’s pledge to be a thrall, and said nothing. The others said nothing, merely watching the events as they played out with interest.

A malicious snarl transformed the face of the pale one as he told two others to care for her; the one who had caught her and the one that had offered his help. What he said next caused Althaia to give a little whine, barely audible, but to this she too agreed. “Y-yes sir. I’m F-Filth, sir.” She said softly and stuttering. The name was simply the final blow of the hammer, and Althaia was completely spent. She teetered once more on the edges of unconsciousness, exhausted, in pain and confused.
Hope you don't mind me tagging you, @Dash, but would you like to have a thread after this one, or continue with this thread? Sorry if I am being annoying :)
[/ooc]
780 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Ranger
Wordlessly, Amekaze gave her approval to Charon. The decision had been made -- the female's mistake had cost her dearly, but she would at least still get to live. Whatever her identity had been before was erased; from now on, the pack would know her as Filth.

Floki felt no sympathy for her; though he had chosen to separate himself from Ragnar's ways, this experience, somehow, made him feel powerful. He hadn't been the one to capture the trespasser or sentence her, but it reminded him of just how strong Moonspear was. He gave a low growl, simply showing his support for Charon and Amekaze, and then turned to go. Charon had given Harley and Dash the responsibility of taking care of Filth, so he slipped away quietly, his mind abuzz with thoughts.
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
She watched the situation unfold in tense silence, darting her minty stare between the newly titled thrall and her mate. Instructions were doled out and places established, she soon saw no reason to stay now that she had a good understanding of the basis here. She'd slip away, and rejoin with Charon shortly for further details -- in private. For now, she would watch from afar and figure out what she could; she was still frustrated, and looking to deal with that burn first, so moved across the mountain to elsewhere.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n