Stone Circle This has to be it
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
@Palisander set before her thread with Saena

Valette continued her path after splitting up with Ezekiel. It wasn't that she didn't enjoy his company but she decided that if they would split up they could cover more ground of the valley. She had already been past the lake with the ducks and further towards the Taiga. She decided to continue to the east. A brief glance at Bearclaw. Ezekiel wanted to see it, but their mission was more important. If they would move to this region they could visit it far easier the female decided. She was very time efficient. Valette disliked to waste time.

Her paws carried her further, past the entrance of Bearclaw into the woods north of it. The forest had a small stream going through it where the female took a stop for a drink. Even though part of the forest was nice she noticed some fox tracks and a few of their droppings on the west side of the forest. Valette continued on East, wanting to see what would come after the forest. As she got to the edges of the east side of the forest something strange came into view. The curious female continued on.

Valette approached the circle that seemed to be stones! How remarkable. They were not boulders but naturally formed stones! She watched in amazement and sniffed one of them. Her hazel eyes taking in the view. It seemed a magical place. She could see them have pack meetings here. The female sat and studied the stones for awhile. Before she decided to get up.

The stone circle was on the edge of the forest, so when she exited the stone circle a wide meadow, which was a dip into the land, came to view. Instantly her hunter's eyes were feasted with a big herd of elk grazing. She turned to look over her shoulder. They could inhabit part of the forest and part of the meadow. There was a water source and a big herd to sustain them, on top of having this amazing stone circle they could claim as their home base. Valette had to show this to Ezekiel!
91 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Palisander was still with Isley on the meadow. He was keen on finding a pack soon, but he didn't want to leave her alone. Perhaps she was willing to join him on his travels. He would praise himself lucky if she would. She didn't seem like the type of girl that would just pakc her bags and go with a somewhat stranger male. Palisander however was a curious soul and would travel away from the meadow he was staying currently.

The male traveled through the forest next to the meadow to get some more insight in these lands. They didn't seem as harsh as where he came from. The male continued his way, catching the trail of another female. It was rather fresh too. When he tracked it down out of curiosity he did not expect to find a curious structure of stones. He walked around it with some suspicion. That was also when he saw the female looking out over the plains below.

"Nice sight huh?," he spoke out to announce his presence to the dark female. She was bigger in statue than Isley. Palisander quirked his lips in a smirk.
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette jumped when she was startled by a male voice. She had been so absorbed by the territory and its surroundings that she didn't expect anyone to be there with her. The dark female turned to face the male that stood before her. He looked charming enough though she was a little creeped out by his smirk. He looked confident about himself to say the least. The young female sniffed him out, he didn't smell of someone she knew but he did smell of someone, a feminine scent. That made her a bit more relaxed.

"Yes, very," she agreed with the male. "Do you live here?," she asked curiously. She didn't want any pack that was close by, and perhaps this male was part of a pack. Valette couldn't be entirely sure. The young female had not scented another pack around. She hoped he didn't live here because that would mean that this was most definitely a location where the new Silvertip could settle. That made her think. They would need a new name. Stone Circle sounded rather boring.

Valette thought about it. They were very far east from where Silvertip Mountain was. It had to be something with east in the name perhaps. East Circle? Eastern... Valette looked into the dip of the land. Easthollow? That sounded rather decent. Her tail wagged lightly. Mentally naming this Easthollow.
91 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Palisander seemed to have startled the girl. It was not his intention but it didn't seem that the female was annoyed by it from what he could see. She seemed a bit tense, and along with her question if he lived here it told him enough. She wasn't from around here. A stranger to these lands. Palisander wanted to answer that he did live here, but that was not really true, plus he was leaving soon. "No, a friend of mine and me are staying in Wapun meadow. I was just checking the surrounding areas," he explained.

The male kept his eyes on her though. She was young, younger than him. But it seemed that she was not unfamiliar to being on her own, seeing she have off a more relaxed stature. "I can assume you don't live here," he pointed out to the darker female. "I'm Palisander," he introduced to her. Perhaps she knew more about these lands than he did. Then he might find a pack that would suit him.
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette realized the male was observing her making such statements. Perhaps it was something she was doing too. She nodded slowly as he responded with some more answers. "Ah I see," she returned. She thought about how much she wanted to tell the male, but perhaps if they were just traveling they might want to join their pack. "I'm Valette. I am not from around here, no. I am on a scouting mission to find a new territory for my pack. I am their scout. We think it is too crowded where we live now."

She hoped that the male would show some interest in joining after their move. It could be that he already had another pack in mind. But knowing that this territory was free made her quite pleased. She hoped to meet up with Ezekiel soon and show him these lands. In Valette's eyes they were perfect. Plus she looked forward to the relatively flatness of these lands compared to the mountain they lived on now.
91 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Palisander listened with some interest. So her pack was moving. Interesting. If they would move to here Isley would perhaps more inclined to go with him on his travels. The male thought about it. "Well perhaps if Isley and me are still around we could join your ranks. I am not promising anything though, I like to be a free spirit," he pointed out to the female.

"So where is your pack located then? Are there any good packs around? Or is your pack leaving because those packs are not very nice," he asked curiously. He wouldn't mind to join a territorial pack but one that would have wars with others might be a bit too much for him. He rather enjoyed the beauty of nature not the main and misery of others.
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette nodded slowly. "You are always welcome to knock on our door, whether it be here or at our silvetip border," she explained to the other. After all it was somewhat her duty as a scout to be a good ambassador even though it was not her specialty.

"It is at Silvertip Mountain, to the west from here. You can't miss it," she spoke to him with a hint of a smile. "Only too crowded really. Our neighboring packs are decent as far as I know," she returned to him. Valette didn't really want to give him too much info for if he wanted to join a pack she liked it to be theirs. It seemed he would bring a friend too.

Valette looked around this territory. The open fields, the woods and the special structure. Of course it needed further exploring but she felt like this would be the best location in this Valley. She would have to meet Ezekiel, show him too, and then run back to tell Steady to pack their bags.
91 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Palisander would keep it in mind if they would ever come across this female's pack again. The male listened to the location she described. Little did he know that in a few weeks he would actually be around their territory. The male however saved it in his mind that there was a possible pack at Silvertip. Maybe Isley would like them once they met up with the pack. He did not know. "Thank you," he spoke to the younger female.

He watched how the female looked around with such amazement. His blood orange eyes studying her for a moment. She was really pretty, that he could tell. Even though he was kind of trying to court Isley he could still appreciate one other's beauty. "You look with such amazement at this territory," he pointed out, perhaps she wanted to elaborate more on the topic.
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette perked her ears up when the observant male pointed something out once more. The girl nodded slowly. "Yes. I am. I am a scout and traveled to many places. These lands could become our new home, and I was just picturing my pack living here. It has the open grasslands and the safety of the forest. This most interesting circle of stones. I find it fascinating to think how they came to exist,"[/b] she explained to the stranger. They would have to make a claim fast if loners were hanging around here often.

"I think I must travel back now. I need to tell my alpha about these lands," she spoke to him, ready to say her goodbyes. "Perhaps I will see you another time," she wished him and then nodded goodbye to the male. "Goodluck with finding a home," she spoke and then trotted off towards the meadow to find Ezekiel. After all she needed to show him these lands too!
91 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Palisander was nice of her that she collaborated on what she thought was beauty. He nodded towards her in return and let the female go. He perhaps wanted a nicer discussion about her aspects of beauty but it was keen that the female wanted to go. He was not a wolf that would stop someone from going. She went into the direction of the meadow, but he wanted to scout out these fields before it was claimed by her pack.

-end-