Otatso Wetlands I'll follow the sun
actually john lennon
207 Posts
Ooc — hannah

It was just after the break of dawn when Lennon had begun guiding the group beyond Emberwood and into the wetlands. It reminded him of when he met the small, muddied silhouette of Lainie. He walked beside his palest companion, especially weary with them traveling again. Every unfamiliar smell caught his attention, every noise made his ear twitch. The dark wolf was much more on edge with an entire group to look after - it was obviously hard enough with just a trio. He hoped there was protection in numbers - what kind of wolf would dare attack seven?

To ease his nerves, and anyone else's, he sung quietly to the forming pack. 

"One day, you'll look to see a gun. But tomorrow may rain so, I'll follow the sun. "

His leg had healed enough to travel longer distances again, and he kept the quiet pain to himself with every step. Lennon paused, eyes grazing over every member. "How is everyone doing?" He questioned, wondering if any of them tired from trudging through the muddy terrain.
living is easy with eyes
closed
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
They were finally leaving this territory-- looking for some place to call their own, to start a pack. Alarian let his companion take the lead, moving between the others to make sure everyone was alright. For the most part he stayed as near to Korei and his kin (Lanawyn and Lainie) as he could, keeping a wary eye out for any white strangers or wild animals.
When Lennon posed his question, Ali glanced over the sea of females around them before answering. Well my paws are muddy and gross but I'm fine.
More than just his paws were soaked with mud, actually-- it tracked up his legs a little bit, as his feet sank slightly into the mush with each step. It was a disgusting feeling, but Alarian wasn't too bothered by a bit of discomfort. They would get where they were going, at least.
Daisies, daisies perched upon her forehead
798 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Korei was more or less...somewhat comfortable around all of these wolves. Lennon and Alarian she felt comfortable with, and a bit with Xahi. The rest, she wasn't so comfortable with just yet. So she stuck as close as she could to those she did trust, near the front with the two males of their group.

Her head lifted when Lennon asked a question, and with hesitance she answered, "I am good Lenn!" 
The Green-Eyed Ghost Lives On
76 Posts
Ooc — Ezi/Florian
This is what Xahi was made for. Running, travel, pack life. So currently she was amazing! Xahi’s long legs helped her to travel quickly, even through this marshy landscape. Along this, Lennon’s well-carried tune invigorated her soul. In fact, xahi found herself very quietly harmonizing with him.
 Xahi smiled at Lennon as a question was asked. “I’m wonderful,” the woman replied, most definitely meaning it.
~ X A H I ~
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
To her delight, the monotony of the cave was soon broken by an excursion outside, and even though it was through some mucky wetlands, Lily was still enjoying herself immensely. She beamed as Lennon sang, swaying her tail slowly to the rhythm of his song. She was having more fun than she had had her entire life--and for Lily, who exuded fun, that was saying something.

"I'm fantastic!" she answered Lennon's question, her dark lips stretching into a toothy grin. Lily giggled and gave Ali a playful nudge to the shoulder with her nose. "It's only a bit of dirt," she teased, orange eyes flashing. "Just pretend you're on a secret mission, and you have to disguise yourself as a. . .oh, I dunno. . .swamp. . .monster?"

The thought of swamp monsters--what on earth would that look like?--did her in further, and she laughed once more before falling silent, waiting to hear what Lennon had to say next. They were a nice-sized group: any smaller and it might have been awkward; larger, and Lily would have felt like a meaningless face in a crowd. This was absolutely perfect.
between the devil and the deep blue sea
46 Posts
Ooc — Somniari
[
She slogged through the mud, keeping pace with her companions while she fumed. She despised mud; especially in the winter, when it coated her pelt and half-froze, emitting a chill that reached down into her bones. She'd followed Lennon because he'd offered a place better than lake-side, and yet here they were not a couple days later, slogging through a shithole. 

And yet she bit her tongue, nodding with a pained smile at Lennon's question. There were rather large numbers of cute girls about, she noted as her gaze fell on the entrancing Xahi, and one didn't get the girl by being an ass about everything. Her gaze too fell on Lilly, and the trudged forward with a bit more energy.