Broken Boulder making my way away, my way to you
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
I think this is about done, maybe another Lily post and it can be archived? Up to you, em, since Lana is PPC!
The boy didn't miss the disappointment in Lily's eyes, or the moment she looked back to Lanawyn. His sister hung back even as he spoke, though surely she had heard him. He looked away, trying not to let his own hurt show— couldn't at least one of them understand? And he didn't dare approach Xahi or Korei, not now that he could feel ugly things rearing their heads whenever he thought of either of them. Ali swallowed hard and fixed his gaze back on Lily, who had gone to sit by Lanawyn now, and tried to ignore the growing feeling that Lennon had tainted everything and left him with the corrosive remnants.
Thanks! The Governor masked his own betrayal with a thick layer of cheer, tail waving in the air happily. He lingered briefly, watching them for another moment. I'll see you soon.
He almost choked on the last word, but turned and hurried away before he even finished it. When he was out of their line of sight, he broke into a run, and didn't stop until he was too tired to think.
Messages In This Thread
making my way away, my way to you - by Alarian - April 09, 2018, 07:41 PM
RE: making my way away, my way to you - by Lily - April 10, 2018, 12:44 PM
RE: making my way away, my way to you - by Eris - April 19, 2018, 06:43 PM
RE: making my way away, my way to you - by Alarian - April 21, 2018, 02:07 PM
RE: making my way away, my way to you - by Lily - April 21, 2018, 05:44 PM
RE: making my way away, my way to you - by Alarian - April 27, 2018, 11:32 AM
RE: making my way away, my way to you - by Lily - April 27, 2018, 02:27 PM