Stone Circle Sleeping in the Stars
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
Greyback continued to keep his honey-peach eyes trained on the white female next to him as she talked. He sat, his form like a stone pillar in the night, the crisp air ruffling the fur against his back in a harsh gust that seemed to disappear as quickly as it arrived. He wondered if most nights were like this on top of the hill. 

"It makes me think of my mother. She loved the stars and constantly told me about as stories. Whenever I miss her, I like to look up at the sky. Sometimes I think that she looking down at from above." 

Taking his time to soak in what she said, the male thought about his own mother. His father was absent for most of his childhood, busy with being the head of the hunting guard, leaving his mother to do all the raising for he and his siblings. "Child of the stars," He whispered, his tone gentle as ever. "Where I come from, each star tells a different story. They help guide us through our lives, giving us incentive," He looked up, eyes half lidded as he looked around at the wide expanse. A sigh rolled off his tongue. "Regardless, I am sorry for your pain, I truly am."

Messages In This Thread
Sleeping in the Stars - by Kiran - May 07, 2018, 12:10 PM
RE: Sleeping in the Stars - by Greyback - May 07, 2018, 12:28 PM
RE: Sleeping in the Stars - by Kiran - May 07, 2018, 12:31 PM
RE: Sleeping in the Stars - by Greyback - May 07, 2018, 02:25 PM
RE: Sleeping in the Stars - by Kiran - May 08, 2018, 08:57 AM
RE: Sleeping in the Stars - by Greyback - May 10, 2018, 04:41 PM
RE: Sleeping in the Stars - by Kiran - May 16, 2018, 11:06 AM
RE: Sleeping in the Stars - by Greyback - May 29, 2018, 06:03 PM