Heron Lake Plateau sometimes I can't even see the reason why
what's a little sweetheart like you
doing with a bloody nose?
576 Posts
Ooc —
Raleska clapped her teeth together hard, and relished the snap that it made; it was volatile, and invasive - and it earned her the disapproving look of her mother. She glowered back, and then turned her back entirely away from the sea-witch and resumed her earnest twig-snapping.

Dozens of twigs would have seen their demise that day, were it not for the golden blur that hurtled towards the unsuspecting girl. Something had impacted the back of her shoulders and she yelped, flipping over onto her back in a surprised growl. She expected it was yet another cruel ministration of her mother, yet the contact was too light to be the heavy hand of Caiaphas. Not entirely disappointed by this discovery, Raleska stayed on her back and issued a few soft slaps in Svalinn's direction, low growls sounding from her throat in invitation to play.
all of which makes me anxious,
at times unbearably so.
Messages In This Thread
sometimes I can't even see the reason why - by Raleska - July 10, 2018, 06:29 PM
RE: sometimes I can't even see the reason why - by Raleska - August 05, 2018, 04:05 PM
RE: sometimes I can't even see the reason why - by Svalinn - September 02, 2018, 09:50 AM
RE: sometimes I can't even see the reason why - by Raleska - September 11, 2018, 08:13 PM
RE: sometimes I can't even see the reason why - by Svalinn - September 24, 2018, 04:46 PM
RE: sometimes I can't even see the reason why - by Raleska - October 09, 2018, 10:28 AM
RE: sometimes I can't even see the reason why - by Svalinn - October 10, 2018, 04:27 PM
RE: sometimes I can't even see the reason why - by Raleska - October 20, 2018, 08:17 PM
RE: sometimes I can't even see the reason why - by Svalinn - November 18, 2018, 12:57 PM
RE: sometimes I can't even see the reason why - by Raleska - November 27, 2018, 08:51 PM