Heron Lake Plateau sometimes I can't even see the reason why
what's a little sweetheart like you
doing with a bloody nose?
576 Posts
Ooc —
Raleska vibrated in invitation to play, a little growl resonating in her chest as she fended herself from her golden attacker. His advances were full of gusto, but not cleverly contrived; he approached things in the same delicate manner a battering ram approached a door: blunt, and full of heft.

Presently the light caramel form of Svalinn sat atop her, a reign that would be ill-fated and short in its rule. With a great heave the girl flipped onto her elbows, pulled herself up, and darted quite quickly away. It was a mean-spirited and unapologetic thing to do, but if Svalinn had four legs in which to start, Raleska was confident in his ability to land without too much injury.

Not one to allow her opponent the chance of graceful recovery, Raleska turned back around and opened her jaws invitingly -- a tempting taunt designed to elicit his full attention, and hopefully force him to jawspar with her.
all of which makes me anxious,
at times unbearably so.
Messages In This Thread
sometimes I can't even see the reason why - by Raleska - July 10, 2018, 06:29 PM
RE: sometimes I can't even see the reason why - by Svalinn - September 02, 2018, 09:50 AM
RE: sometimes I can't even see the reason why - by Raleska - September 11, 2018, 08:13 PM
RE: sometimes I can't even see the reason why - by Svalinn - September 24, 2018, 04:46 PM
RE: sometimes I can't even see the reason why - by Raleska - October 09, 2018, 10:28 AM
RE: sometimes I can't even see the reason why - by Svalinn - October 10, 2018, 04:27 PM
RE: sometimes I can't even see the reason why - by Raleska - October 20, 2018, 08:17 PM
RE: sometimes I can't even see the reason why - by Svalinn - November 18, 2018, 12:57 PM
RE: sometimes I can't even see the reason why - by Raleska - November 27, 2018, 08:51 PM