Heron Lake Plateau sometimes I can't even see the reason why
what's a little sweetheart like you
doing with a bloody nose?
576 Posts
Ooc —
Raleska had been busy scampering around when she heard Svalinn cry. She halted, ears pricked in concern and alarm creeping into her features. Nosing towards him at an apologetic pace, she nudged him and then nosed along the ground where bubbles of bloody spit had fallen.

The foam was a pinkish white; Raleska sniffed the ground and then looked to her wheat-hued brother. In the coming years it was possible Raleska might not be so tender, but in that moment she inched closer and gave him a reassuring lick across his wounded muzzle. He would be okay, right?
all of which makes me anxious,
at times unbearably so.
Messages In This Thread
sometimes I can't even see the reason why - by Raleska - July 10, 2018, 06:29 PM
RE: sometimes I can't even see the reason why - by Svalinn - September 02, 2018, 09:50 AM
RE: sometimes I can't even see the reason why - by Raleska - September 11, 2018, 08:13 PM
RE: sometimes I can't even see the reason why - by Svalinn - September 24, 2018, 04:46 PM
RE: sometimes I can't even see the reason why - by Raleska - October 09, 2018, 10:28 AM
RE: sometimes I can't even see the reason why - by Svalinn - October 10, 2018, 04:27 PM
RE: sometimes I can't even see the reason why - by Raleska - October 20, 2018, 08:17 PM
RE: sometimes I can't even see the reason why - by Svalinn - November 18, 2018, 12:57 PM
RE: sometimes I can't even see the reason why - by Raleska - November 27, 2018, 08:51 PM