Wapun Meadow Look at me Standing Here on My Own Again
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Taki was not pleased to have picked up the fresh scent of a pack wolf this near to the pups. It was what she had feared would happen the longer they were in this area. They were just too close to pack territories for comfort. 

Immediately, she began tracking the scent to its source. She found the pale stranger in a matter of minutes, which definitely meant she was too close to where her family was currently resting. She trotted closer to the stranger before flattening her ears and letting out a snarl. "I suggest you leave here now, unless you want a fight," Taki said with quiet anger. She wasn't going to take any chances and let this stranger get any closer to where the their vulnerable was.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
Look at me Standing Here on My Own Again - by Kegana - July 12, 2018, 06:42 PM
RE: Look at me Standing Here on My Own Again - by Takiyok - July 13, 2018, 12:12 AM
RE: Look at me Standing Here on My Own Again - by Uki - July 13, 2018, 09:17 AM
RE: Look at me Standing Here on My Own Again - by Uki - July 16, 2018, 05:20 AM
RE: Look at me Standing Here on My Own Again - by Kegana - August 14, 2018, 05:42 PM
RE: Look at me Standing Here on My Own Again - by Takiyok - August 20, 2018, 05:30 PM
RE: Look at me Standing Here on My Own Again - by Uki - August 21, 2018, 01:00 PM