Wapun Meadow Look at me Standing Here on My Own Again
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Their newest recruit was soon at her side ready to offer back up. She was a little surprised to see the quiet female look so menacing, but Taki was glad for the support, especially considering Uki didn't technically owe her anything; it brought Uki that much closer to earning some of Taki's highly guarded trust.

Taki let out a low growl at the stranger's words. She hadn't headed the warning but instead just asked her a question. Taki's body was taught with anger, and she was very close to just lunging at the female. She had no problems starting and finishing a fight with the pack wolf but decided to give her one more chance to leave. "We're not trying to claim the area, but we do have a group nearby, and so I can't let you come any closer," Taki said with confidence and command.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
Look at me Standing Here on My Own Again - by Kegana - July 12, 2018, 06:42 PM
RE: Look at me Standing Here on My Own Again - by Uki - July 13, 2018, 09:17 AM
RE: Look at me Standing Here on My Own Again - by Takiyok - July 15, 2018, 07:54 PM
RE: Look at me Standing Here on My Own Again - by Uki - July 16, 2018, 05:20 AM
RE: Look at me Standing Here on My Own Again - by Kegana - August 14, 2018, 05:42 PM
RE: Look at me Standing Here on My Own Again - by Takiyok - August 20, 2018, 05:30 PM
RE: Look at me Standing Here on My Own Again - by Uki - August 21, 2018, 01:00 PM