Silver Moraine he's got an everloving bone to pick with one and all
i will pry his bony fingers free
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
it had been mere seconds but indra's composure had returned; she watched him as he offered a name, a strange name in a tongue she had little affinity for. indra's entire life had been rather sheltered, and spent only in the wilds; his name was long and cut on the tongue, in a way that somehow interested her.

her own name seemed common in comparison and for a moment she was loath to share it. "indra."

another time she might have asked him more; about why he had a name that strange, and where it had come from -- but now, she was consumed with the mission to find lucas and it was all she could think of. "thanks again - remember - bearclaw valley, it's that way --" she pointed again with a narrow limb. "look, any other time... but... you know.. i gotta go."

she offered a wan smile, gave him one last thankful look (god, was he the only male to ever receive such prestigious honors from bitter old indra?!) and then made her way for home.
now the wren has gone to roost and the sky is turning gold,
and like the sky, my soul is also turning.
Messages In This Thread
RE: he's got an everloving bone to pick with one and all - by Indra - September 27, 2018, 07:08 PM