Stone Circle You requested a walk
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
I love the song! <3
Greyback stayed silent as Valette thought, his heart beating faster with every second. Was she going to reject him, shy away from him, tell him it was terrible for him to make a move so quick after stark? He nervously licked his jaws, he did not want to run away from her or make a quick exit of the conversation, no matter how much his body screamed at him to. He needed to stay.

And when she told him not to apologize for his feelings he felt his stomach stir, not necessarily in a good way, but not in a bad way. It was just- there. A feeling in his stomach he couldn't explain that ceased all at once as a gentle lick was pressed to his cheek. It made him light headed and see stars; Valette had licked him!

He watched her pull away with a gentle smile, curious as to what she would say and a bit less nervous than he was before. She asked him to save his feelings? He looked at her with a quizzical look, trying to understand what she meant but was quickly hushed as she continued to explain. He was glad she was so gentle and kind, willing to open up to him and share her experience and feelings. 

Although what Valette said wasn't a yes, it wasn't a no either."Oh, Valette...Of course," he whispered back. As much as he liked her he didn't want to usher her into a relationship that she was unsure of. He wanted her to feel comfortable, not only with him, but herself. "I can only imagine how hard it is," He added, his voice slowly returning to its normal deep tone "But I will wait for you... and if you decide this isn't what you want- what you cannot handle ever...then," He let out a sigh, still smiling at her as if nothing was wrong.

"I will continue to stay by you as a friend."

Messages In This Thread
You requested a walk - by RIP Valette - October 22, 2018, 07:16 AM
RE: You requested a walk - by Greyback - October 22, 2018, 10:33 AM
RE: You requested a walk - by RIP Valette - October 22, 2018, 11:16 AM
RE: You requested a walk - by Greyback - October 22, 2018, 11:55 AM
RE: You requested a walk - by RIP Valette - October 23, 2018, 03:03 AM
RE: You requested a walk - by Greyback - October 26, 2018, 12:36 AM
RE: You requested a walk - by RIP Valette - October 26, 2018, 08:20 AM
RE: You requested a walk - by Greyback - October 28, 2018, 06:21 PM
RE: You requested a walk - by RIP Valette - October 29, 2018, 09:31 AM
RE: You requested a walk - by Greyback - October 29, 2018, 06:39 PM