Redtail Rise kanye kardashian
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
All Welcome 
@Rosencrantz, backdated to the 10th

Well, this place was kinda grim. Probably better than it was a couple years ago, but. . .still. Obviously something had set this place afire; perhaps it had been beautiful once. There was life blooming, here and there, but right now it was covered in frost.

Vercingetorix trudged through the thin layer of snow, having temporarily removed himself from the others. He really didn't know why Heda was taking so long. Weren't they, like, right by the sea? Why couldn't they just go to Drageda now?

But no, she had insisted on Thuringwethil's Tour of Memories, and it seemed never-ending. Well--he would make himself useful when she needed him, but she couldn't fault him for trying to find fun elsewhere. He was tempted to howl and see who answered, but instead he continued to traipse around the barren rise instead, bored out of his goddamn mind.

Jesus, couldn't someone come and like, beat him up or something?
Common · Trigedasleng
Babe, there's something wretched about this
477 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Away
thank you for starting! hopefully we can come up for a reason for them to tussle!

Desolate lands as far as the eyes can see. Molten gold searched the singed lands that were obviously ravaged by some fire not so long ago, memories long forgotten where predator and prey had long abandoned these lands for somewhere more fruitful, more safe than this. The ash were covered by a small layer of snow, trying to cover the death and destruction beneath. 

One land he had travelled across before explained that some trees and lands needed fire to prosper. Where the fires force the seeds of the local trees to bloom after, a layer of nutrition into the soil. It was an interesting lesson to learn. Where death comes, life is surely to follow not too far behind. Perhaps these now desolate lands would prosper in spring, greener, larger and more fruitful than ever before. All they needed was patience... or perhaps it wold take years to recover, he didn't know these lands well enough to assume this was one of them who needed flames to bring life in the long run.

Golden hues settled on the slowly growing whitescape, only to lay eyes on a beast as black as the charcoal underneath. As he was black, Rosencrantz was the white, unlike the stranger, he didn't stick out in these lands of blanketed white. Was this your home once. He called out just enough for the stranger to hear, they weren't too far, but a higher pitch of voice was necessary just to be heard. perhaps he could explain what was here before, Rose could finally learn something from the locals rather than just annoyance he found over and over from before.
New Threads: closed
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
He turned to face the alabaster man, laughing in response. Hell no, man, Verx exclaimed, grinning. Be sad if it was. What a nightmare. He padded toward the other, tail swinging behind him. It was interesting, the complete dichotomy between their pelts. Night and day, one might say. Vercingetorix cocked his head, sizing the man up.

What brings you here? he asked. It's not the real estate, beautiful as it is, the brute added, with a smirk. If wolves could get off on sarcasm, he'd be a multiple orgasm kind of guy. Alas. . . You as bored as I am?
Common · Trigedasleng
477 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Away
The white knight, vs the black knight. They opposed one another in both physical appearances, and yet also in personality. This male seemed to be much more out going than the alabaster prince. Not unpleasantly so, but perhaps this will be the first encounter to give him more than nothing, or a verbal run around like that female in the storm.

With a small inhale Rosencrantz took in the scent of this individual. It wasn't familiar, a pack he did not know where the lands lay, but they hailed from somewhere. 

Curiosity. What made it a nightmare, if you don't mind my asking. it piqued his interest. Was it who was here that made it a nightmare? The lands themselves were terrible? Fruitless perhaps, maybe he didn't like the individuals who lived here once, or perhaps he was talking about the evident fire. One of many had to be the reason. 

Could be beautiful to some. He added with a sideway shrug. Bored? He pondered the question for a moment, allowed the words to linger before opening his thick maw to allow the musical baritones of his vocals the fill the air once more. I have been for a while... yes.

Boredome. That's what it was that kept him so irritated, so easily annoyed with the locals lately. There was no thrill to be found, no information that anyone wanted to share, no partnership. He was indeed... bored. Your pack, of which that taints your flesh; that doesn't keep you entertained?
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
The man talked funny, like he was giving out riddles. Verx straightened up, eyeing him with one brow raised, a dubious smile coming to his mouth. I dunno what you're talking about, he responded. Place is ugly, dude. As for my pack. . .you must mean my kru. I've got no pack; only been here for a few days.

He stretched, catlike, suppressing a yawn as he favored sore muscles. But yeah, I suppose I haven't been entertained, much, Vercingetorix continued. Too much planning, not enough action. You wanna spar? he asked, head tilted in query. He rose back to his full height again, sizing up the pale stranger. I've got a lot of energy to burn.
Common · Trigedasleng
477 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Away
Perhaps he was mistaken then. Rose allowed that conversation to drop as he said nothing further on the matter.

At the mention of a spar his interest was piqued, ears peaked on his crown. Despite the two having a day and night difference in appearance, speech pattern and mannerisms; they seemed to speak something in familiar. Spars.

Seems we can agree on something. Of course he would accept. It's been far too long since his last spar, to keep his instincts in check. He was ready to bounce into action now, however he waited for the other to prepare first. This was a spar after all, not a battle. 

All he did for the time being was spread out his paws just enough to make him sturdier on his feet. When you're ready.
Yay!! Spars!! 8D so should we do like 4 rounds? 4 posts each so that its not like twenty pages of fighting lmfao more, less rounds?
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
4 rounds is fine! I can start Round 1 now? I'm going to start a tabletop thread for us -- let me know if the rules make sense or not

He grinned, happy that the man had taken him up on his offer. He began to steady himself as well, steeling his muscles, locking in on his opponent. His eyes scanned quickly for weak spots, trying to figure out the place to hit first. Not a lot of weak spots on this dude. Hmmm. . .

Verx bristled, fur making him look twice as large, and took menacing, catlike steps toward the pale soldier, straight and steady--

And then he twisted his body round to charge sideways, barrelling into the man's right side in an effort to knock him on his back, expose his belly. The impact came with a muffled, satisfying thud, flesh against flesh.
Common · Trigedasleng
477 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Away
Thanks again for taking the time to explain things to me! Very much appreciated.
As the other prepare himself, Rosencrantz took little time to get himself into the roll. His own hackles rose, bristled to give him seemingly more girth, more fluff to try and bite through as a small form of defence; as well as to add some more intimidation, a snarl to boot. Teeth flashed, eyes in a squint as well as ears down to protect them from being accidentally torn.

Instinctively he mimicked the other's movements, making sure that they were facing rather than allowing him to move to a more delicate spot on his body. The battle bred brute was wise to now let pride get the better of him. Bracing himself as the other moved, he widened his stance as to not allow himself to be pushed over, and leaned into the attack, granted it meant he took more bruising by leaning into it, but at least he wasn't on his back.

In retaliation he swung his head in a vicious movement, aiming to thrust his open maw at any flesh he could get from his opponent but more so to the flank depending on how quickly the other moved (flank assuming they were still in the direction of facing one another as Torix attacked? So head to ass kind of deal, his shoulder hitting Rose's butt area?). Although he used his teeth, he aimed more so to cause bruising and minor cuts and scrapes, he held no desire to tear flesh and cause real damage.

ROUND ONE SPAR SUMMARY
- Rose mimics Torix before the lunge
- Rose aims an open mouth attack at Torix's flank - or anywhere that was near his head at this time

DAMMAGE TAKEN
- Mild bruising
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
rolled a miss

The impact was awesome as fuck, but he didn't manage to knock the man over. Strong guy! Sucking in a deep belly breath, he was just about to round on his opponent again when he felt teeth just graze the side of his ass, snipping off maybe a hair or two. Jok of! he laughed aloud, surprised. He knew he had a juicy booty, but this seemed a bit extreme.

The brute wheeled around, icy eyes feverish as he bore down on Rosencrantz. In the best case scenario, he would aim at the flank and twist at the last moment, getting his skull under the man's shoulder and flipping him over. Mind you, that was best case scenario. His many scars made a strong case that best case scenarios often did not pan out.

In any case, it was a good little spar. It got the blood pumping. Hopefully he'd see the pale man again.

fading bc player went inactive
Common · Trigedasleng