Stone Circle Something I've been wanting to ask you
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
Eventually. Greyback frantically nodded. Yes, yes. Of course, eventually. "Yes, eventually," he parroted back, looking away with a flustered gaze briefly. Not now, of course not now. They needed time to get to know one another, to settle down and discuss. Planning a relationship, let alone pups was a big change. "I agree, I-" He paused, finding his words "...I would like that very much. I would like anything with you." He confessed.

The large male felt flustered, his mind spinning. The image of Valette, normally lithe and slender, filled and plump with his- no, their pups made his skin prickle. Their tiny bodies nestled up to her, their cries echoing, and their fur... What would they look like? How many would there be? Greyback had not realized his tail was wagging so fast at the idea and that he was looking at the ground until he heard the cawing of a bird.

Looking up, he shook his head and turned to Valette once more. "Sorry, did you say something? I didn't realize I was too deep in my thoughts," he chuckled. "Say," he breathed, ears perking up at the idea. "Would you like to meet up later tonight, by the meadow, at dusk?" He asked, his eyes filled with excitement. While they both had gotten to know each other recently, there must be more to know.

Messages In This Thread
Something I've been wanting to ask you - by RIP Valette - November 21, 2018, 01:47 PM
RE: Something I've been wanting to ask you - by Greyback - November 22, 2018, 01:06 PM
RE: Something I've been wanting to ask you - by RIP Valette - November 22, 2018, 03:00 PM
RE: Something I've been wanting to ask you - by Greyback - November 22, 2018, 05:53 PM
RE: Something I've been wanting to ask you - by RIP Valette - November 23, 2018, 04:19 AM
RE: Something I've been wanting to ask you - by Greyback - November 23, 2018, 07:05 PM
RE: Something I've been wanting to ask you - by RIP Valette - November 24, 2018, 04:16 PM
RE: Something I've been wanting to ask you - by Greyback - November 24, 2018, 04:57 PM
RE: Something I've been wanting to ask you - by RIP Valette - November 28, 2018, 07:09 AM
RE: Something I've been wanting to ask you - by Greyback - December 04, 2018, 04:44 PM