Coconut Grove who bit my wings & ate them whole
no cost too great
62 Posts
Ooc — nil
Away
All Welcome 
another cloudy day, a slight chill in the air to complete the atmosphere. still completely unaware of where she was, amatsu simply padded along whenever her will decided to take her. she liked this specific territory, though. assuming there was much more to explore, she wasn't about to make herself at home-- as much as her heart was telling her to. quickly scanning the area, darting her eyes around, it just seemed... empty here. hauntingly so. maybe she was hallucinating, it wouldn't be the first time her mind tired to tell her she was all alone in a barren, unknown world. the lady let out a small sigh and contiued to trot forward-- if this was a hallucination, she'd snap out of it eventually.
after what seemed like hours of walking (although it was probably mere seconds), something started to bleed into her vision. they were large, standing tall and still... with something at the very top of them. curious, amatsu picked up her pace to investigate these mystery sticks that were erupting out of the ground. the closer she got, the taller they grew, the more intimidated she got. they didn't seem to be moving so why was she scared of them? maybe she's just scared of everything although she was taught to fear nothing. another thing wrong with her, fantastic. growling under her breath, she bursted into a sprint headed for the mysterious objects, raised her tail into the air and snarled as she went, before slamming head-first into the base of one of them.
ouch.
☆ a m a t s u m a g a t s u c h i 
the west wind is silent.
i am simply there to fill gaps between the others,
never to be felt on my own.
i am blank, now, but a breeze once blew through me.
Babe, there's something wretched about this
477 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Away
The odd trees are what brought the brute here to investigate. Trees and fruit he has never seen before. The green seemed to turn a furry brown, opened up there was some kind of white flesh that didn't taste all too good, nor did it smell quite right neither. 

These new lands he had stumbled on were strange, vast and different from one place to the next. With all these new sights and sounds he was encountering, it felt like Rosencrantz would make these more southern places than his birth, his new home. There was far too much for him to leave behind now. His father would be ashamed if he left these lands behind for something new; even if the locals and their packs were strange... 

He had learned very little thus far, and that alone was enough to frustrate him. But some local called these fruit "coconuts" at least. That's one thing he could take from today. While roaming around the coast, feet thudding caught his attention first, then the sound of a low growl approaching. Turning his head over his shoulder, the smaller beast came running up to him, smashing into his side and immediately causing him to snarl in response.

Blades clashed with one another as he barked out, rolling a threat before speaking in a tone getting more and more impatient with every word. "This is an odd way to begin a fight." With a bristled back he waited for a response before retaliating.
New Threads: closed
1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
it seemed that no day lately would go without trouble. the bear, and now this. the sound of nearby snarling and heated words shot adrenaline through his veins, and he raced toward it, ears pressed against his skull.

no way. whatever their quarrel was, they could take it elsewhere. 

arrey! he shouted, leaping into the scene. he thought the woman looked familiar, but the man was wholly unknown to him. either way, they were both on his turf, and while he was willing to forgive the innocent trespassers, they had brought violence to the grove. that would not stand. 

govinda moved to step between them,  anxiously waiting to catch heat in the process.
no cost too great
62 Posts
Ooc — nil
Away
apologies for lateness-- i'm out currently
the wolfess struggled to find her footing after slamming her head into the mystery object-- she shook her head out to try and get a gauge of where she was, but not unusually she couldn't recognize her surroundings. her head still ringing, she heard a deep growl from behind her. amatsu turned around only to be met with a hulking beast, who must have been two times her size, staring her down with a nasty sneer. "What an odd way to start a fight," the words the wolf spoke seemingly went in one ear & out the other. her snarl still curled & her fur lightly bristled, she gave the stranger an icy gaze, and replied to him. ,,i'm sorry,'' she started, ,,i hadn't seen anyone while i was running. i was just trying to figure out what this thing is--''
before she could finish her thought, another wolf slid himself between them; yelling something before stopping. this frightened her far more than the much larger male growling at her, in a panicked response, as if she couldn't control herself, she hopped back quickly and growled, bristling up her fur and panting.
her voice started to shake. ,,y-you...'' the column of her throat clenched, her words becoming quieter and quieter as she was losing her ability to breathe, ,,you don't really want to fight a dragon, do you?'' her eyes were wide, panicked, and wild.
the west wind is silent.
Babe, there's something wretched about this
477 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Away
As her own snarl didn't dissipate, both beast's had their fur standing guard. Purposely he made sure to aim to get eye contact with this woman, a challenge with no reason behind it. Her appology was half hearted and in response the brute's ears flattened - another step toward a challenge, preparing for a clash of teeth and flesh.

His liquid stare did not break from the woman to the new commer, even as the other spoke some odd tongue or try to step between them, Rosencrantz was certain to keep his eyes focused on the woman. Only for a moment he flashed his gaze on the darker male, snarl and defenses still high but clearly not toward him; only his plume behind him flashing from one side to the other in a frustrated act was the only act given about this man's interruption. 

Her reaction however was a little more than necessary when the new commer came in. His attention snapped back at her immediately, brows knitted while he scruitinized her. After her display she spoke again ,,you don't really want to fight a dragon, do you?'' - and that, was enough for him to come to a conclusion. 

"She is ill." Her words, the panic, frantic running, the way she was acting. It was beyond strange. Even with his conclusion he did not relax. If it were up to him he would rid this world of the sick like herself, getting rid of their genes in the possibility of breeding more crazy.
New Threads: closed
1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
the woman's answer drew an incredulous stare from him, and he held it until the man spoke. she is ill. govinda didn't wholly disagree, looking at her, but he would give her the benefit of the doubt, at least for now. he had no way of knowing who instigated the fight. he could not make judgments one way or the other.

this is my home, he explained, raising his head to look them both in the eye. you are welcome to stay here in peace, but i will not tolerate anger or violence. he cocked his head, letting out an exasperated, breathy sigh. explain yourselves, both of you.

already, trouble had come to the palms. he supposed harmony did not ever last for long.
no cost too great
62 Posts
Ooc — nil
Away
his eyes were locked on her. his golden gaze was paralyzing to her, she couldn't tell if her fascination was because of fear or because of endearment, meeting wolves this powerful was something she wasn't used to. it was something she would need to be used to, apparently. amatsu lowered her hackles & ceased her snarl, although she was still half-expecting this white beast to attack her. she backed a good amount away, but not far enough to not be involved in the conversation. there were so many thoughts in her mind. there were almost too many.
after what seemed like ages of silence after her assertion (if you can even call it that), the male spoke, ''she is ill.'' ill? this word wasn't new to her although it was very solemnly spoken. ,,i'm not,'' she really felt like she had to explain. it probably wasn't as well-known here, she supposed, since her initial statement of being a dragon was taken with peculiarity from both of them. ,,i can't get ill, i don't think,'' she continued, looking up at both of them. she tilted her head at them, ,,...do gods get ill?'' her tone in the inquiry was completely serious, as the other man began to speak. talking about how he won't tolerate anger & violence in his home, she completely understood. no one wants that. ''explain youreselves, both of you.'' okay! she knew she could do that, at least.
,,i was just exploring. i ended up here, in what seemed to be a barren area... but then these things started flooding my vision,'' her voice shook a little bit. ,,i don't know what they are. tall sticks, with this weird thing on the top, and weird things growing on it... i thought i was seeing things. so i ran into one, but i must have turned off my eyes when i did because i apparently hit this white wolf, but i hadn't seen him in my sprint.''
to her, all of this is completely normal.
the west wind is silent.