Stone Circle I have not seen the light for days and nights
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
Alaska..Greyback had never heard of this place before and pondered about what it would be like. The male had a very light coat- perhaps it was cold? He simply nodded, continuing to listen to the words King spoke of. He felt a tinge of guilt about him being shoved out of a family, it sounded horrible. Even if the reason was as good enough as 'not enough room,' it still must of been hard to leave a family behind. Greyback knew that too well.

He chuckled as the Alaskan wolf mentioned singing and mothers. He seemed nice, a bit of a funny character, but nice. Hunting was always a plus, though most wolves above the age of 1 should already know how to. "Well it's a pleasure to meet you King, i'm sure you will fit along well within our pack. However, that decision to up to the alp-" Greyback paused, the scent of a familiar wolf wafting over his nose.

Aerasha.

The male held in the urge to sigh outwardly. The cream colored wolf was always nice, but her demeanor could be a bit overbearing at times with her.... He eyed her up and down. Intoxicated behavior. He was glad she decided to walk along the borders today, normally he found her aloof or sleeping.

He waited until she announced herself. "Hello Aerasha," he greeted, bowing his head slightly. "I was just talking to King, he might be joining us soon. "
He wished @Valette or @Steph would show up soon.

Messages In This Thread
I have not seen the light for days and nights - by King - November 23, 2018, 03:34 PM
RE: I have not seen the light for days and nights - by King - November 23, 2018, 05:31 PM
RE: I have not seen the light for days and nights - by King - November 23, 2018, 08:20 PM
RE: I have not seen the light for days and nights - by Greyback - November 24, 2018, 05:12 PM
RE: I have not seen the light for days and nights - by Steph - November 26, 2018, 01:58 PM
RE: I have not seen the light for days and nights - by Brynn - November 26, 2018, 07:01 PM
RE: I have not seen the light for days and nights - by King - November 29, 2018, 01:46 AM
RE: I have not seen the light for days and nights - by Steph - December 03, 2018, 09:47 AM
RE: I have not seen the light for days and nights - by King - December 06, 2018, 11:59 AM