Silverlight Terrace the burn marks on my epiano wont go away
Ghost
"God is every bit as feral as that which he creates."
816 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Warrior
Ecologist
The boy has been keeping himself busy with patrols lately, but those patrols have deviated from their usual routes when he's intercepted his family members. In one case he'd trailed Hydra and then gone further south than he'd ever been, and this time he'd been tracking Jarilo until his path turned in to neutral territory; having grown disinterested in whatever his more passive brother was up to, Revui stopped short and began to mosey his way back to the mountain. He didn't want to be too far from Moonspear just in case something happened - he was hypervigilant ever since Charon had returned with half a face.

As he trailed along, Revui came upon a strong wolf-scent that didn't appear familiar. It wasn't laced with any other scent, which told him it was a lone wolf. He tried to place the smell but couldn't, since it was a stranger - there was the hope it was Yami, and that he'd discover her in the middle of nowhere and return to the mountain with her in tow, and that's what pulled him off course across the terrace.

He paused when he caught sight of the figure; they looked young, and they had a golden tone to their fur that he could make out even from this great distance, and that made Revui pick up his pace. The boy stopped abruptly when he was closer and the figure was more defined, because it wasn't Yami. He couldn't see the messy silver or brown tones that their twin carried, and the stranger was peering skyward — at what? He looked up at the open sky, but couldn't see anything besides the stars; for a moment he was fixated on them, but didn't let himself become distracted for long. Revui fixed the stranger in his shrewd gaze and with a huff, gave a sharp sound to garner their attention.
Messages In This Thread
the burn marks on my epiano wont go away - by Cortland - November 25, 2018, 07:08 PM
RE: the burn marks on my epiano wont go away - by Revui (Ghost) - November 25, 2018, 07:29 PM
RE: the burn marks on my epiano wont go away - by Cortland - December 21, 2018, 04:05 PM