Shadowwyn Moor o, then I see Queen Mab hath been with you
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
Her response draws a frown to his features, mostly for her impassive expression. Something about the woman suddenly seems foreboding, and the idea of telling her anything about his lover makes him nauseous. I uh... I should actually get going, He says, dipping to retrieve his leaf bundle. It was um, nice to meet you. He adds, muffled now. He turns without waiting for a response, struggling to swallow his nerves and keep an even pace as he leaves the woman behind. Maybe he'll tell Midar later — but for now, he'd rather forget the strange encounter.
Messages In This Thread
o, then I see Queen Mab hath been with you - by Megara - December 09, 2018, 12:01 PM
RE: o, then I see Queen Mab hath been with you - by Alarian - December 09, 2018, 12:45 PM
RE: o, then I see Queen Mab hath been with you - by Megara - December 09, 2018, 11:15 PM
RE: o, then I see Queen Mab hath been with you - by Alarian - December 10, 2018, 06:16 PM
RE: o, then I see Queen Mab hath been with you - by Megara - December 10, 2018, 11:39 PM
RE: o, then I see Queen Mab hath been with you - by Alarian - January 05, 2019, 11:54 AM
RE: o, then I see Queen Mab hath been with you - by Megara - January 05, 2019, 02:44 PM