Stone Circle There is greatness in your heart and actions
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
The Easthollow wolf sighed as his attempt to lighten to mood fell on silent ears. Ira was silent and stone faced as ever, while Korei still seemed small and scared. He wasn't quite sure what to do, but ultimately gave up and put on a frown as well. "It was Phyllis," he replied "She was a bit older than me— sweet and humble. But her fate was ultimately sealed before the attack. There was nothing we could do."

He looked over at the small female, taking in her shivering frame. She offered him some herbs, and he fell silent thinking about it. Valette was worried his shoulder might get infected, and while she tried to clean it he wasn't sure if it warded away an infection. He gave Korei a nod, and then smiled to her. "That would be lovely, Korei. Valette and I don't know much about them; say, would you be able to teach me sometime?" he questioned, tipping his head as he did so.

Messages In This Thread
There is greatness in your heart and actions - by Greyback - December 16, 2018, 03:14 PM
RE: There is greatness in your heart and actions - by Ira - December 16, 2018, 03:39 PM
RE: There is greatness in your heart and actions - by Ira - December 19, 2018, 09:39 PM
RE: There is greatness in your heart and actions - by Ira - December 30, 2018, 03:26 AM
RE: There is greatness in your heart and actions - by Ira - January 03, 2019, 03:18 AM
RE: There is greatness in your heart and actions - by Greyback - January 10, 2019, 05:36 PM
RE: There is greatness in your heart and actions - by Ira - January 15, 2019, 02:49 PM
RE: There is greatness in your heart and actions - by Ira - January 17, 2019, 02:48 PM