Dragoncrest Cliffs oh, to sleep until i am whole again,
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
”Well, you can easily take your enemies down, I bet. It’s so... frustrating to be a step of your enemy, when you don’t know what is going to happen.” She gave a slight, exasperated toss of her head. ”Ze most I can do is be an ankle-biter to my foes, and how that I can hold on for as long as I can.”

Aure listened to the little origin of the epithet with rapt attention; well, as much as she could in her lethargic state. To herself, at least, the birthplace of the nickname was still intriguing—and amusing. The bone-light kru told the Blood Queen exactly that, too, and then perked up when the gona mentioned how befitting she was of her name. 

”Your name suits you, too!” she trilled impishly. With that, she rose to her paws, and made to turn; but one overstepped the other and she lurched sideways with a yip. Scrawny hip bumping into Blodreina’s lean flank, and Aure slurred some inchoherent apology.

Fluffing herself up, she turned back to the war-maid, ”Well, I’ve never been to ze sea; I never thought I would discover Drageda. I never thought ze shores would become my new home.” Her voice a bit muffled as she tended to a stray clump of fur, ”I pride myself in being adaptable, yet,I am... still trying to find love for it, ze sea. And for ze people, I suppose. My whole life has been hinters and gorges and mountains.”
Messages In This Thread
oh, to sleep until i am whole again, - by Andraste - December 31, 2018, 02:47 PM
RE: oh, to sleep until i am whole again, - by Andraste - January 01, 2019, 03:32 PM
RE: oh, to sleep until i am whole again, - by Andraste - January 01, 2019, 04:18 PM
RE: oh, to sleep until i am whole again, - by Andraste - January 04, 2019, 03:22 PM
RE: oh, to sleep until i am whole again, - by Andraste - January 07, 2019, 03:02 PM