Dragoncrest Cliffs —i can't help but pull the earth around me,
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
'Aure.' There had only been one time where her name had sounded so revolting, so odious. Wrathful and ruinous and eyes unseeing — overflowing with memoirs of red water — it was this mere rasp that sent her hurtling towards Rakk like a spear of frost. Some wispy, shearing noise pierced the air, all intent and unnatural, as if she'd never shrieked in fury before.

But before she lost her mind to her madness, she wrenched an old maneuver from the recesses of her fraying mind: 'down, up, snap-muzzle' as she used every bit of her momentum to ram herself into Rakk's lame shoulder.

Whether she toppled him or not mattered little to her; all her fevered conscience (or lack thereof) knew was that she wanted to maim him. Wanted to taste his blood and the pain within it. Never before had the Rhaesuian harmed another. But Aure would take back what was stolen from her — from Tux, from all those Rakk had inflicted upon — with a blight of blood that she'd never exacted on another soul before.[/narrow]
Messages In This Thread
RE: —i can't help but pull the earth around me, - by Andraste - January 31, 2019, 10:07 PM
RE: —i can't help but pull the earth around me, - by Rakk - February 04, 2019, 11:19 AM