Ankyra Sound bite the lightning and tell me how it tastes
what's a little sweetheart like you
doing with a bloody nose?
576 Posts
Ooc —
Raleska had kept her distance, but not her eye, off of the stranger since his induction into Rusalka. After a while, she decided she had given him enough space -- and rather impatiently, drifted towards the leviathan as he was prone on the ground. The remains of a meal was cast around his feet, and Raleska gave it a brief glance before settling her rakish gaze on the imposing male.

He was a far cry from the last few males to come to Rusalka; they were all heavily scarred, same as him -- but he did not carry himself the way Firefly did, and possessed twice the physical capacity as Alarian. It seemed Rusalka was collecting into a band of rather hardened, or rather beaten, wolves. She wondered if someday, she would be as scarred as him -- and if that was simply the price of being a survivor.

Surmising he was done with his meal and that he would of course, want to entertain a rather surly girl, Raleska spoke: "How'd you get all the scars?" There was not a bit of bashfulness in her gaze as she waited for his answer; if asking such a personal question was rude, it certainly had not occurred to the Eyjolfur.
all of which makes me anxious,
at times unbearably so.
Messages In This Thread
bite the lightning and tell me how it tastes - by Vaati - January 18, 2019, 11:17 PM
RE: bite the lightning and tell me how it tastes - by Raleska - January 19, 2019, 05:13 PM