Ankyra Sound bite the lightning and tell me how it tastes
what's a little sweetheart like you
doing with a bloody nose?
576 Posts
Ooc —
The girl's eyes widened as Vaati answered; so he was a killer. He was so aloof and indifferent about it, too. Raleska's mind was awhirl with fascinated examination of this piece of information. It made her think of Eurycrates -- and a pang of something similar to grief struck her and darkened her features, like a dark stormcloud passing over a previously sunny patch of landscape.

She missed him. He did not deserve the ending he had been given, and the girl had not deserved to witness it. Perhaps it was because she was her mother's child through and through, or perhaps her early hardship had already hardened her -- but Raleska had promptly buried Eurycrates' bloody death deep within her, and rarely summoned the memory upwards for inspection.

She frowned, for other than to eat, she had killed nothing. "No. But I've seen someone get killed."
all of which makes me anxious,
at times unbearably so.
Messages In This Thread
bite the lightning and tell me how it tastes - by Vaati - January 18, 2019, 11:17 PM
RE: bite the lightning and tell me how it tastes - by Raleska - January 20, 2019, 09:31 PM