Dragoncrest Cliffs if you keep screaming your name, it forces the assailant to acknowledge you as human.
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
"Gestaţie" came the quick reply, a bit of a forceful gasp now that she was doing her best to not realitate with, well, not words. "P-pregnant," and, as if only just realizing his rudeness, her horomones temper flared, and she snapped right back at him with: "I'm pregnant, Artaax. That's what's wrong with me; oh, don't look at me like that. You can get rid of the scowl anytime now! What's wrong with you?"

It wasn't so much of a snarl that wreathed her snout, or some display, but the way he stared at her was... irking her. Her voice receeded, drawing itself into an irritated little growl somewhere between her lungs and throat; ears folding back with the lift of a chin, regarding him vexedly with a petulant pout.

What would he do, now? Ask whether they were cliff-born or no? "Even if I wasn't with childs, there's nothing wrong with me. I'm not the one who gets feathers in their fur!" Her tail unfurled through the snow at the thought as she strightened herself up as tall as her midget ass height would allow, nostrils all aflare. She didn't even know what she was crabbing at -- her threats, if they could even be called such, would barely ruffle.
Messages In This Thread
RE: if you keep screaming your name, it forces the assailant to acknowledge you as human. - by Andraste - February 18, 2019, 07:48 PM