Dragoncrest Cliffs if you keep screaming your name, it forces the assailant to acknowledge you as human.
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
She didn't regret her snap one bit; after all, she was certainly more bark than bite. But she stared right at him, scrunching her nose beneath flaring eyes, daring him to rebuff her. Instead, he went on to answer her last question, and she soon trailed after him through the winter sands once more. In the meantime, she kept herself tethered to his words to refrain from hurling at his paws, or what have you.

"I agree," she truly did, albeit a little grumpily, glancing him alongside. "I, of course, tend to hunt smaller game; not as often, either, but it tends towards rabbits. That is where doing serves me better than watching, personally. As for birds... I believed I tried my paw at pheasants, but, er... as you know, unfortunately, birds are not my expertise." Ears stinging a bit with humility, her eyes decided to go out to sea for a bit. "I'm not sure if anything is my expertise, really."
Messages In This Thread
RE: if you keep screaming your name, it forces the assailant to acknowledge you as human. - by Andraste - February 19, 2019, 08:43 AM