Stone Circle affectionately flipping the bird
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
Greyback watched as the younger stirred in the silence—his face filled to the brim with surprise before laughing sheepishly along to the giant, which in turn made greyback glance at Evergreen once more after laughing before shaking his head and settling down. The poor boy had been shaken to the core, but that's exactly what the older wanted after seeing him with his daughter. "I'll take that as a yes, hmm? No need to be afraid, Evergreen. I apologize for scaring you,

The Patriarch straightened upwards and let out a gruff to clear his throat after another pregnant pause. "I may be old but I am not blind to the looks and body language you gave to my daughter, Ira, at the bank;You must not hurt her, she's had enough pain in her life," The memory of his daughter's anguished face after her arrival rang clear in his mind. The torment and humiliation she faced, the lies she was fed—all due to his own selfish actions made his heart squeeze. He didn't want to contribute to any more of that. 

"Promise me you won't." He turned to the bear with a hardened gaze, his brows knit and mouth in a firm line.

Messages In This Thread
affectionately flipping the bird - by Greyback - February 09, 2019, 12:47 PM
RE: affectionately flipping the bird - by Evergreen - February 10, 2019, 01:08 PM
RE: affectionately flipping the bird - by Greyback - February 10, 2019, 02:51 PM
RE: affectionately flipping the bird - by Evergreen - February 13, 2019, 12:55 PM
RE: affectionately flipping the bird - by Greyback - February 16, 2019, 04:48 PM
RE: affectionately flipping the bird - by Evergreen - March 03, 2019, 01:58 PM
RE: affectionately flipping the bird - by Greyback - March 08, 2019, 08:31 PM
RE: affectionately flipping the bird - by Evergreen - March 11, 2019, 06:33 PM
RE: affectionately flipping the bird - by Greyback - March 13, 2019, 07:21 PM
RE: affectionately flipping the bird - by Evergreen - March 27, 2019, 01:08 PM