Dragoncrest Cliffs i give myself v good advice but v seldom follow it (sits on a rock & cries)
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
Eyes creased further, giving a little sniff, "So come down here, diavol. It seems you still have some feathers, after all." Without further ado, she stepped closer, clicking her tongue at him to shush his movements. "Come here, cheka," she murmured, stretching her neck as far as it'd reach, teetering on the tips of her toes, "You look like a raven not yet rid of its fletching."

As she began to preen tenderly through his fur, ridding him of what she could, she continued from where she left off, "I found a midwife, at ze festival. Her name is Olive, and she is... we seemed to have quite ze faith in another, from ze moment we met. When spring soon comes," throat straining with muted nerves, "I... I would trust nobody else with ze delivery."

The skayona withdrew, then, with something miffed in her breath. "Follow me — I cannot get ze rest, not with you and your hulking height." With a huff, she whirled away, slipped into the gloam of her cave and feathering it in beckoning once more. When Aure seated herself down, the plume of it flared out in a sweep for him to lie next to her; dimpling when she saw the rest of him she had yet to reach. Eyes glinting silver and gentle, but edged with something fey, always fey — "Lie with me, my love."

And when he was settled — assuming he did lie with her as she bid — Aure curved herself about him, like a moon cradling the night; and then veiled her breast along his shoulders; draped a willowy, porcelain leg at his ribs. It didn't take long for her to rummage, ever-so enrapturedly, through his dark ruff once more, her tail crescenting absent-mindedly along his ink-brushed own. For now, his mate lingered in sweet, shadowed silence with him, until something would be brought to vocalization from either of them.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i give myself v good advice but v seldom follow it (sits on a rock & cries) - by Andraste - February 20, 2019, 12:05 AM