Dragoncrest Cliffs i give myself v good advice but v seldom follow it (sits on a rock & cries)
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
Aure simpered into his ruff, nose scrunching in attempts to keep from breathing in any feather-fluff. "Da, she will come to ze cliffs. I wouldn't want to give birth anywhere else." She fell quiet, once again, before he reprimanded her of how he was meant to be tending to her, and couldn't help her own, answering lilt of a laugh, but still kept her smile supressed. "Huh, usually you are ze one who is twisting things up. It is only right that I have it 'twisted' for once, dragă, no?" she leered, her own sensuality only an echo of his more evident form. And she entertained the thought of tempting him further; before she entered some delirious fever and really couldn’t keep herself from him.

Actually... that might not be so bad, engulfing him from within as much as she smothered with heat otherwise. Either way, the curl of her lips withdrew, until only a hint of it remained; not that he'd see, of course. A little noise of longing still left her, though, and she still arced into his stretch; still massaged at his shoulder with a scarred snout. Couldn’t resist him as they lingered between sensuality and serenity so often.

"All done. Well..." With a soft grumble, an almost-reluctant return to serenity, Aure veiled herself further over him, a dainty paw cinching into stone as she reached over to begin her ministrations upon his face — sick or no, she'd take care. Otherwise, she began at his jawline, the tip of her pink nose dusting the velveteen tufts at its corner, before smoothing it over the dark cut of his cheekbones. "Not really, I suppose." Every movement is featherlight, careful.

Lashes drawing heavy on her own, it was only when her lips came into play, petal-like at his cheek; she wished she could reach the other. "There are many times where I've wanted to return Home to you ze moment I’ve felt you, heard you. Times where I’ve needed to leave," she murmured, breath bated for both their sakes, recounted each and every yearning moment to him before coming to, "All of this, and... and at ze cliffs." The day where everyone was gathered, the mourning came, all inevitable and wrought with laments.

A heartbeat of silence fell, and then she continued; mesmerized, a little melancholy, as her lips trailed up his cheekbones, and then mouthed along the plush edges of his ear once more, before her scarred mouth whispered, returned along his jawline. "To hold back one's tears is a mighty feat; and how mighty you are, dragostea. Letting them fall, though... that is where ze strength of one's heart lies. That is what sets you apart from the other warriors, Verx — you aren't exactly ze brooding type, no?" A loving laugh, a faint turn at humor.

But then her voice was heartbreakingly tender, beseeching, "Please let me do this; let me see you, my love. All of you. Every laugh, every tear; let it out for me. For you." The territory of his jaw, his neck could be deemed almost erotic; but it was simmered down beneath the pale tremor of Aure against him; under the sweet, slow nature of the kiss she alits under the corner of his lip. ”Even chekas cry, need comfort. So tell me, Verx; and cry to me, if you have to. I will hold anything, everything. And I will hold you.”

She had wept so much alongside him, into him — and she tried to tell him how alright it was for him to do the same, through touch, through her stumbling words.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i give myself v good advice but v seldom follow it (sits on a rock & cries) - by Andraste - February 20, 2019, 01:08 AM