Stone Circle [M] I see it, I like it, I want it, I got it
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
As soon as the soft whispers of his mate reached his ears the effort to keep his lust under control snapped, and with a deep hum the man reach upwards to grip at the dark chocolate scruff. His teeth digging in tightly at he tugged her upwards to meet him flush.

"Valette," Greyback groaned, feeling the warmth of her under him. "I want you to remember this. Remember us." His voice dipped an octave at plead, his mind muddling and regressing back to some form of ancient instinct. It was him being possessive. Greyback would always remember every moment of them, especially ones where Valette was like this. Needy. Pliant. High off heat.

Wrapping his front limbs around her hips, the giant of a wolf trapped her against him with an iron hold, his breath continuing to ghost over the shell of her ear.

He wanted her to remember it too.

No problem! I was just dragging it out for a bit to see if I wanted to fade to black or actually write full-blown wolf smut. LOL Sadly I think a lot of younger people follow me and I dont think it would be wise to write that for eyes to see!! We can fade here

Messages In This Thread
RE: [M] I see it, I like it, I want it, I got it - by Greyback - February 25, 2019, 04:24 PM