Hushed Willows i DIG rock and roll music
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
bleh reply sorry guys ;a; idk what i even typed but ofc i feel like this is turning into a botany thread lmfao-

It would be good of her to, in fact, take respite from all of this foraging to and seek out her own whelping settlement. There were many crevices in the sequoian hinters of Drageda to choose from; but she would have to find something vacant, it seems, to accomodate for Olive's arrival — and Verx's own visits, too. A bit of unease lingered in the pit of her stomach, and yet, it may have just been another quickening. Aure knew that with her delivery safe in Olive's paws, there was nothing to fear, even if complications should arise. She knew that Verx would visit, aversive of her or no, and there was nothing for her to worry of.

The truth, again, was that the skayona not well. Her heart was not well. However much she'd made up with dragost— her cheka, or hadn’t, it wasn’t the reason for her coming here. She hadn't arrived to lament of this ache of heavens-knows-what to the Shatki; and she'd rather convulse on poppies than turn to Opalia, a still-growing girl, of matters of her fragile heart. Maybe she had come here, in some part, to find a way to breathe through all the melancholy — and return to him realigned with herself, and soon.

But as she heard Opalia’s inquiries, her thin ears quivered with interest, and the silver soon returned to herself. How she felt at present — she told herself it mattered not. The kru came first, as it always had, always would. After all, she’d promised the blackbird and Blixen that she’d keep relations here nurtured, right?

”We once had willows, in my Rhaesuial. Never a grove such as Elysium’s, of course. Ze ones of our haven were quite shy, but a marvel, when they wished to be found.” A smile, faint but kindly, tugged at her scarred lips as she looked between the two she-wolves. ”I do wish there were some to be had upon ze cliffs this spring, but I may simply be wishing. I am still not all too familiar with, ah, ze coastal flora.”
Messages In This Thread
i DIG rock and roll music - by Lily - March 07, 2019, 09:05 PM
RE: i DIG rock and roll music - by Andraste - March 08, 2019, 09:15 PM
RE: i DIG rock and roll music - by Lily - March 09, 2019, 12:26 PM
RE: i DIG rock and roll music - by Opalia - March 09, 2019, 07:26 PM
RE: i DIG rock and roll music - by Andraste - March 10, 2019, 10:55 PM
RE: i DIG rock and roll music - by Lily - March 11, 2019, 10:32 AM
RE: i DIG rock and roll music - by Opalia - March 11, 2019, 11:56 PM
RE: i DIG rock and roll music - by Andraste - March 12, 2019, 08:24 PM
RE: i DIG rock and roll music - by Lily - March 12, 2019, 08:48 PM
RE: i DIG rock and roll music - by Opalia - March 13, 2019, 10:30 PM
RE: i DIG rock and roll music - by Andraste - March 14, 2019, 10:41 AM