Dawnlark Plains Tell me how you do it, how you do it
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
lame 8am post sry

She'd heard of shamen, she thinks, and somewhat of fae; but by the time she was a yearling, she'd turned deaf ears to such fables. Of course, it couldn't have been entirely so; it couldn't have been just the stars to have made her as drifting as she was. After Dennan, though, there had been many things to rattle her up into the almost-delicate nature she now carried today. In the end, who knew?

Turning her thoughts back to his words, she nodded at intervals with him. "That much is true, yes. Even an inkling of knowledge, and even an ambiguous, unlearned could help change ze course of something in some way." She cast a listless glance to the terrain about them once more. "Even if no herbs sprout here, perhaps spring will push something else from ze earth?"
Messages In This Thread
Tell me how you do it, how you do it - by Sherigrim - March 11, 2019, 03:53 PM
RE: Tell me how you do it, how you do it - by Andraste - March 13, 2019, 08:59 PM
RE: Tell me how you do it, how you do it - by Sherigrim - March 16, 2019, 02:49 PM
RE: Tell me how you do it, how you do it - by Andraste - March 16, 2019, 03:17 PM
RE: Tell me how you do it, how you do it - by Sherigrim - March 16, 2019, 04:09 PM
RE: Tell me how you do it, how you do it - by Andraste - March 19, 2019, 07:59 AM
RE: Tell me how you do it, how you do it - by Sherigrim - March 19, 2019, 03:51 PM
RE: Tell me how you do it, how you do it - by Andraste - March 21, 2019, 04:08 PM
RE: Tell me how you do it, how you do it - by Sherigrim - March 22, 2019, 02:01 PM
RE: Tell me how you do it, how you do it - by Andraste - March 23, 2019, 02:29 PM