Arrow Lake I fled to the city with so much discounted.
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
All Welcome 
imma try to prioritize this one bb

The man might have had to wait awhile; Verx didn't know how long he'd been there when he rounded the corner, engaged in a patrol. Immediately upon seeing the stranger, his hackles rose and his head lifted; he extended his trot before coming to a stop close by, staring down at the wolf who was quite a bit smaller than he was. Not a threat to him, at least, but could be a threat to the others. His children.

What's your business here? Vercingetorix rasped brusquely. You know you're camped out pretty close to a pack border, right?

Like, presumably the man wasn't stupid, but then, he'd met a lot of dummies in his time. It really took one to know one, although you had to be a special kind of stupid to get close to a claim as solid as this one without a significant reason why. Verx blinked, waiting impatiently for the response that would determine just how stupid this guy was or wasn't.
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread
I fled to the city with so much discounted. - by Larus - April 15, 2019, 06:41 PM
RE: I fled to the city with so much discounted. - by Vercingetorix - April 16, 2019, 06:09 PM