Arrow Lake I fled to the city with so much discounted.
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
permission given by Larus's player to PP him out of the thread, since inactive

Mahler finally appeared, to Vercingetorix's relief, and he turned his two-toned eyes upon the man. This is Larus, he explained, fixing his gaze on his fellow Diasporan. He is looking for a place to stay. Says he used to live around here, but hasn't been able to find old friends. I'm sure he'd provide, in return for our shelter. Isn't that—

Right? Except it wasn't. For as Verx turned, Larus was gone, as if vanished into thin air. He had disappeared as mysteriously as he had arrived.

Brow furrowing, he scanned the rocky horizon--and perhaps saw a tawny speck, somewhere among the gray. But perhaps he was imagining it, too. Perhaps he'd imagined Larus to begin with. Oh fuck. He was actually going insane up here.

Sorry about that, Verx said with a shrug, turning back to Mahler. Uh. . .over and out, I guess.

Sheepishly, he padded away, hoping that whatever looney bin he ended up in at least had good food and better women.
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread
I fled to the city with so much discounted. - by Larus - April 15, 2019, 06:41 PM
RE: I fled to the city with so much discounted. - by Vercingetorix - May 04, 2019, 10:47 PM