Arrow Lake making her own glory
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
All Welcome 
pp'ing @Blodreina watching her. come say hi ( and hover for translations )! :D

hoz up! hoz up, wanheda. blodreina attempts to corral praimfaya as she prances around the wanlida's legs at the mention of going outside ...which was her favorite thing. at least for now. her attention span was yet limited and her favoritism was horribly fickle. sha! sha! 'yes', in trigedasleng was her current favorite word ...but it was just because it was easy to say — certainly easier than trying to wrap her clumsy tongue around it's common equivalent. praimfaya doesn't need to be told twice, she darts out from between blodreina's legs and scrambles out of the den with boundless energy, squinting at the onslaught of sunlight, prancing around, tail wagging behind her, sniffing eagerly at the air.
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
Finally, some success had been had. Having arrived just shy of an hour ago from the canyons, her first successful kill since her eye had deadened to a lifeless gleam. Maybe I should start hunting bugs with balaur? came the listless thought ...but it certainly seemed reasonable, considering she felt she had to re-learn living all over again. A scuffle from behind broke through her myriad of thought, and Aurëwen looked over to see Praimfaya (to her delight).

Os sonop, wanheda,” her Trig still wobbly, but nonetheless having incremental improvement. Besides, in the face of children, the silver couldn’t help but smile. ”Out and about already, I see?” Aure tipped her head, studying the miniature argent with a kind eye before glancing about for Blodreina — or for her own children, should they like to visit, too?
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
it isn't long before someone appears, the pale slyph of a woman the young commander would come to know as aure in turn — for now she thinks that she looks like her friend ( isi ); praimfaya, fearless and proud lifts her chin and prances towards aure, ears cupping forth at the trig spoken. her vocabulary is still pretty limited but her grasp of understanding the words spoken to her was beginning to grow better. os so-so...no-p? she repeats it slowly, sounding out the syllables on her tongue, gaze lifting to aure for praise or correction.

sha! praimfaya chirps, tail wagging behind her, unaware that she was unintentionally answering aure's question even though it more or less went over her head aside from 'out'. yes, blodreina pipes up with a soft chuckle, rising to her paws from where she'd been lounging watchfully in nearby shade. ❝i'm glad,❞ wanlida offered aure. ❝i've never been a fan of dens.❞
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
Aure was quite sure thatos sonop’ meant ‘good morning’, and was just about to give the praise Praimfaya sought when the wanheda came to her own affirmation. “Rather ze forethinker, too,” the silver mused, though her ears flickered at Blodreina’s amused approach. “Why do you think I chose a thicket?” A wan curl kissed her lips, and the optio— well... she’s been told she was pionier, as of today?— situated herself further right, so she could peer at Ingram’s mate and daughter more properly.

“I suppose it was a last-moment decision, with delivery so near.” Aure’s good eye then fell back to Praimfaya, “A necessity, but a shame, still, when there’s so much of ze world that needs to be seen.” An elegant way of putting it, she guesses, with all the skirmishes which had been brought about by the post-delivery blues. Redshank, Dennan... If Blodreina ever began to feel the vestiges of it, she hoped the gona would be able to speak to someone about it.