Ankyra Sound shoop da whoop (alpha challenge)
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
Aw, jeez. Kid really was down in the dumps, and who could blame him? Life in Rusalka had been topsy-turvy lately. Vercingetorix had never had a great attachment to his own mother, but he could understand how Illidan might be feeling with her gone and being accused of heinous things. Still. . .this was the way of things.

Please do, Verx said in response to the spar comment, giving Illidan a weak grin. At the warning, though, the expression faded, replaced by something much more serious. Oh, he was well aware of his tenuous position here. He knew that Raleska wouldn't take this laying down. He couldn't think of many Rusalkans who would follow him into battle against her.

Hoping that'll change, he muttered, shrugging. His eyes flickered toward the nearby sea, watching the waves, before turning back to Illidan. I just want what's best for all of us. I think this is probably it. And with time, I think I want you leading again—but not with Caiaphas still at large.
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread
shoop da whoop (alpha challenge) - by Vercingetorix - July 02, 2019, 10:53 AM
RE: shoop da whoop (alpha challenge) - by Illidan - July 02, 2019, 11:22 AM
RE: shoop da whoop (alpha challenge) - by Illidan - July 02, 2019, 11:59 AM
RE: shoop da whoop (alpha challenge) - by Vercingetorix - July 02, 2019, 01:13 PM
RE: shoop da whoop (alpha challenge) - by Illidan - July 05, 2019, 07:39 PM