Ankyra Sound his name's codeine, he's the nicest thing i've seen
what's a little sweetheart like you
doing with a bloody nose?
576 Posts
Ooc —
Raleska was as angry as a swarming beehive while she waited for Vercingetorix to show his face.. If he dared show his face. The entire walk back to Rusalka had been more of a measured sprint -- with both Vengeance and Kaertok in tow. Not a word had been spared between the two of them, but as they pulled alongside her like silent sentinels, she gave each of them an appreciative glance. Vengeance, for telling her what she would not have known without him, and Kaertok, for being the unassailable pale shadow at her side in support.

She was about to call it quits and storm after Vercingetorix, when the man himself sauntered into view cool as a cracked clam. There's no word to describe the hellish hairy eyeball Raleska's vivid stare delivered: how fucking could you? it accused silently, through licking flames of wrath.

Of course, he could not help but spare Raleska a taunt. Her fur bristled as if it wasn't already at end, and she looked like she would pop off at any second as she met his gaze unwaveringly. "You coward," Raleska accused through gritted teeth, leaving his question hanging. "You waited until we were gone and --" It was then she had the good sense to look him over, noticing the lack of grievous wounds on him.. Had Illidan been so easily subdued? Was he that good a fighter? No matter - Raleska would tear him to fucking pieces, despite being half his size, half his age, and having half his experience. "Where is he?" She meant Illidan of course. Her jaw set in a hard line that was uncompromising, and she willed him to find issue with her staring daggers at his scarred face.
all of which makes me anxious,
at times unbearably so.
Messages In This Thread
RE: his name's codeine, he's the nicest thing i've seen - by Raleska - July 09, 2019, 06:43 PM