Firestone Hot Springs Will never know passion, will never know pain
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
At least you can think about it.  I'm not good at that stuff either, but picking something you don't hate feels better.  Which was true, but that might be because that was part of Mal's attempt to distance himself from his past.  Part of the clean break and all that.

Yeah.  Mal was kind of a ball of compressed spite and seething when it came to Elysium.  He did his best to keep his tone controlled but there was no hiding the mockery in the middle.  It wound him into a kind of compressed version of his previous rants, pacing slightly as he did so, both him and his words picking up pace as he ranted, We weren't their children.  So everything bad was our fault, the other kids were always just innocent angels, why don't we treat them like the perfect little creatures they were?  Nobody ever looked for my missing sister, the other two of us just got ignored.  They kept us around out of pity.  They acted like everything was perfect, but they were awful to us, and now Brillo's missing too and I bet they don't care, probably didn't even notice when I left -- their little 'sanctuary' was a pathetic joke.  A den of moral filth and hypocrisy, when you got right down to it, just everyone there was far too willing to believe everything was totally fine when it really wasn't.  They were all too enchanted by whatever powers Seabreeze and Olive had.  Hell, Cam probably wouldn't believe him either.
Messages In This Thread
Will never know passion, will never know pain - by Mal - July 06, 2019, 06:49 PM
RE: Will never know passion, will never know pain - by Mal - July 10, 2019, 11:33 PM