Golden Glade as embers dress the sky
i’ve been the archer, i’ve been the prey
447 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Botanist
To put things shortly: Eshe was not fond of change, and she was even less fond of losing siblings. Breccan's continued absence had driven the young girl to withdraw into a shell of stubborn silence and seclusion, but a personal call from her Papa wasn't something she was yet capable of ignoring.

Padding up rather daintily to Rannoch's side, Eshe sat down and looked up at her towering idol; hitting him squarely with a pair of melting sandlewood eyes. (An effect she created by thinking of her knight in shining armor, Gannet, and how she'd never see him again.) "D'you think we could go see the flowers at Lost Creek instead?" she entreated, thinking this to be a crafty way to make it back to her usual stomping grounds.

"That would be better for us to do, I think. And we won't even have to stay long, Papa, we could just come right back— I promise!" Her silver tail wagged in short, excited spurts in the dirt— her actions caught somewhere between trying to be adult-serious and flat-out begging; tactics often employed at different moments, never the same.
Messages In This Thread
as embers dress the sky - by Rannoch’s Ghost - July 07, 2019, 02:17 PM
RE: as embers dress the sky - by Eshe - July 07, 2019, 03:05 PM
RE: as embers dress the sky - by Rannoch’s Ghost - July 07, 2019, 04:47 PM
RE: as embers dress the sky - by Eshe - July 07, 2019, 05:20 PM
RE: as embers dress the sky - by Rannoch’s Ghost - July 07, 2019, 06:11 PM
RE: as embers dress the sky - by Eshe - August 30, 2019, 12:54 PM