Blacktail Deer Plateau & they will hang us in the louvre
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
wow this got way too purply i’m Sorry-

And there it was: the press of male to the seam shying beneath her jaw. No doubt the legionnaire felt the reluctant shivering through her silver throat and noted the shameful aversion of eyes that came with it. Even though the traitorous ache gnawed at her loins; and even though his touch had set her aquiver, Aurëwen has since learnt to not mistake such enactments for affections, now. She had learnt, and she would remain unwavering in that verse.

More shame, then: how was she to ever feel such a way, when she was needed for the ailments of others? Aurëwen was a herbalist and mother — and all this time, rather than nurture as she ought, her selfish soul only yearned, instead. Incessantly forgetting her place, she; that she must give and give and give, no matter how heavy her smothering despondency draped. In the end  (myriad of arousal aside),  the druid did appreciate the unnamed’s corrections, and it is what soothes her into a solemnity once more.

Nearly, anyways, and as much as the taut musculature of her svelte back will allow. Since Aegelius’ settling, the lingering quiet had shifted with an enquiry from the sellfang himself.

His first and most absent query earned him a bewildered notch between her riddled brows. How?  
By wing, of course,”  Aure rejoined, eyes creased at the pointedly obvious, a bit flabbergasted. And to the second, only a softened hum of thought came about ... then:  He was ensnared in briars when I first discovered him.  She’d been weeping. You fool.  He has flown after me since.”  Shrieking ‘til her chords went sore. You soft-hearted fool.  I suspect he will want to meet ze children at some point. ...My daughter might find him favorable enough to eat, however.

The smile was thin upon her tissuey lips and didn’t quite reach her half-sight, as her feathered dæmon ruffled in a bit of indignancy. Perhaps she didn’t notice, didn’t feel the crescenting of her waxen mouth — but there, all the same.
Messages In This Thread
& they will hang us in the louvre - by Andraste - August 18, 2019, 11:01 AM
RE: & they will hang us in the louvre - by Guildenstern - August 19, 2019, 04:35 PM
RE: & they will hang us in the louvre - by Andraste - August 19, 2019, 05:52 PM
RE: & they will hang us in the louvre - by Guildenstern - August 19, 2019, 11:09 PM
RE: & they will hang us in the louvre - by Andraste - August 19, 2019, 11:37 PM
RE: & they will hang us in the louvre - by Guildenstern - August 21, 2019, 04:01 PM
RE: & they will hang us in the louvre - by Andraste - August 21, 2019, 05:26 PM
RE: & they will hang us in the louvre - by Guildenstern - August 23, 2019, 05:17 PM
RE: & they will hang us in the louvre - by Andraste - August 23, 2019, 08:34 PM
RE: & they will hang us in the louvre - by Guildenstern - August 29, 2019, 12:53 PM