Sleepy Fox Hollow Hang up my heart, let it air out
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
She frowned, unhappy with his answer. Why would he suggest a place he knew nothing of? But she supposed their options for potential new homes were limited, especially now. She wanted to offer herself to go check it out. Scouting was once her one and only job, but she held back her suggestion. She didn't want to leave the children without both of their parents at such a precarious time. Maybe they could send one of the Geists; they still had yet to prove themselves, and this would be a good way to do that. 

Her thoughts were interrupted by his next suggestion; she didn't like it. Taki shook her head. I don't want to be under the rule of some alpha I don't know. There was no way she would give her loyalty to someone she didn't know; what if they turned out to be completely worthless and undeserving of such trust from her? And I won't ask the same of my children, she added. Nor would she put them at the mercy of a pack leader she didn't trust. She wondered why he would suggest such a thing? Did he not have faith in their ability to persevere? Had that not been all she had done lately? Plus: I would like to have pups in the spring, and I don't want that privilege taken from me. Selfish maybe, but she didn't care. She only had a few more years left to have children, and she wasn't going to waste precious time yielding to some unknown alpha. She wouldn't budge on this, and it showed in the resolve now in her expression. She knew he had only offered it out of a need to keep Diaspora safe, but she couldn't help but feel like joining another pack would ruin them.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
Hang up my heart, let it air out - by Takiyok - October 11, 2019, 04:35 PM
RE: Hang up my heart, let it air out - by Mahler - October 11, 2019, 05:45 PM
RE: Hang up my heart, let it air out - by Takiyok - October 11, 2019, 10:20 PM
RE: Hang up my heart, let it air out - by Mahler - October 16, 2019, 07:34 PM
RE: Hang up my heart, let it air out - by Takiyok - October 17, 2019, 03:47 PM
RE: Hang up my heart, let it air out - by Mahler - October 18, 2019, 03:51 PM
RE: Hang up my heart, let it air out - by Takiyok - October 22, 2019, 04:59 PM
RE: Hang up my heart, let it air out - by Mahler - October 26, 2019, 05:33 PM
RE: Hang up my heart, let it air out - by Takiyok - October 26, 2019, 10:42 PM