Haunted Wood Private eyes, are watching you
435 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Warrior
Odd how a sense of wonder arose in that moment. He stared at the prowling beast, then at his own paws. He took note of every print left in the dust. They were gigantic. Orochi swallowed a lump in his throat. Could he too be graced with such a powerful body one day? Maybe then he could take down his enemies with ease. He could stand tall over Minori, he could beat Valour to a pulp, he could slay this... this monster. jealousy. Jelousy. Why am I so weak?

The dragon shot up once more, boiling, growling. And were those tears scorching his eyes? Don't cry, damnit. Stop crying STOP CRYING. I don’t care. His voice was softer now. Any louder and he wouldn't be able to hold back those tears. But even though he was more quiet now, his words still trembled from an uncontrollable rage. I don't need you to be my ally, or parent- He stops for a moment, now realizing he was subconsciously comparing the beast to his caretaker. Well, past caretaker that is. Orochi let out a frusturated growl. Whatever! I don't need anyone ok?
Messages In This Thread
Private eyes, are watching you - by Vengeance - October 13, 2019, 10:38 AM
RE: Private eyes, are watching you - by Orochi - October 13, 2019, 11:32 AM
RE: Private eyes, are watching you - by Vengeance - October 13, 2019, 03:46 PM
RE: Private eyes, are watching you - by Orochi - October 13, 2019, 08:12 PM
RE: Private eyes, are watching you - by Vengeance - October 16, 2019, 04:51 PM
RE: Private eyes, are watching you - by Orochi - October 16, 2019, 08:24 PM
RE: Private eyes, are watching you - by Vengeance - October 17, 2019, 02:41 PM
RE: Private eyes, are watching you - by Orochi - October 19, 2019, 04:40 PM
Vengeance - by Vengeance - November 04, 2019, 10:07 AM
RE: Private eyes, are watching you - by Orochi - November 05, 2019, 11:54 PM