Moonspear neresā
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
hope this is coherent, sorry if there's confusion ;a;

Your queen understands that I ponder our allegiance. I have arrived to discuss my affirmation upon such. I believed these first tidings to be more prudent in relaying, however.  And so Andraste deigned to speak as plain as he, putting aside whatever misgivings from the days past aside: 

She who has first rent Vercingetorixs’ throat and he who has cast Dragomir himself are near. Nearer than perhaps would be favorable.  A fluttering of some muscle, therein a shorn cheek; the only estimation of how presently unsettled she was and for all that she refused to let surface.  They hunt for Isilmë,”  a fidgeting flicker of a thin ear,  and, from what I have gleaned, are headed to feast on her father.  An errant quiver of lashes; but the silver assumed herself to poise with whatever decency had not been diminished during her eavesdrop.  But, I scented Rusalka. I scented Nightwalker. I took flight as they sundered to ze chaos of another.

A lull; then, at the harshness writ into the lord's guise:
I cannot hope to again be ze mother that I could not become in their time of need. I cannot hope to hunt for them, as Vercingetorix once did. Damn me, then, if you wish to — damn me, and be done with it."  Words were wisping, low; undertones of propriety for those she still yet loved:  "But I have brought this news in ze hope that you will protect his children, and in ze hope that you would sunder those who would slay them.

If none here would understand why she had delved in her own departure, then, at least, she would beseech them in understanding this.
Messages In This Thread
neresā - by Andraste - October 19, 2019, 09:18 AM
RE: neresā - by Dirge - October 19, 2019, 09:58 AM
RE: neresā - by Andraste - October 19, 2019, 12:13 PM
RE: neresā - by Hydra - October 19, 2019, 12:15 PM
RE: neresā - by Dirge - October 20, 2019, 05:53 AM
RE: neresā - by Andraste - October 20, 2019, 08:50 AM
RE: neresā - by Hydra - October 20, 2019, 09:36 AM
RE: neresā - by Dirge - October 20, 2019, 10:36 AM
RE: neresā - by Andraste - October 20, 2019, 11:09 AM
RE: neresā - by Hydra - October 22, 2019, 03:02 PM
RE: neresā - by Andraste - October 23, 2019, 07:32 AM