Haunted Wood and i made your mother say those things that she said to me
435 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Warrior
Read Only 
set a couple hours after this

Pain, pain— so much pain! Hours had passed since the dark woman's departure and his ankle was still aflame. What had she done to him? Orochi would unravel from himself just to glance at his leg and tend to it as best he could. It wasn't any help. The discomfort persisted just as it had before, if not worse.

His eyes locked onto the pile of black seeds the woman left for him. For the pain, she had said just before she left. Of course the stubborn child had yet to touch any of them. He wouldn't take anything from that no-good healer, or at least that's what he had assured himself hours ago. Now he was scarfing them down, eager to rid of this aganoy.

As soon as he was finished nausea washed over him. The world began to crumble around him. It spun, it melted, disappeared into thin air. Orochi closed his eyes and when he opened them again he was somewhere entirely new.

Shadewood.

The Keep's scent engulfed him. The familiar trees loomed overhead. The fresh blades of grass tickled his paws. It looked just the way he had left it. It was perfect, too much so. There was something artificial about it. Fake or not, the thought of his mother crossed his mind and he immediately darted forward.

Through the trees he raced, over the river he flew, until he reached that all too familiar den. There he saw his dear mother, hunched over and crying. In her mouth she held a delicate creature. It was him. He could feel her soft breath on his neck, even from here. He was so small and helpless.

Takara? His eyes followed her every move. He watched her place him near Minori. What are you doing? Orochi's heart began to hammer in his chest. Tears began to form in the corners of his eyes as he watched her turn to leave. H-hey! Don't leave me with her! Don't leave me again! Mama!! Orochi rushed forwards. If he could just stop her before she leaves. She could save him from this miserable world! She could be with him again!

He went right through her. She disintegrated and took the image of Shadewood with her.

Then he woke up.